• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 VMax with a ton of extra parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I am the proud owner! Someday it will stop snowing up north and I'll be able to bring it back to sunny Florida. Why do you ask, do need something from the pictures? I'm not looking to hog it all!
PM if you like.

If I was trailering down to Daytona instead of riding down, I would bring it down for you. Its on the way for me. But alas, I am riding down instead.

Todd

Thanks Todd, nice of you to offer. The Captain was actually close by there but was there for loss of a family member and logistics were not the best. There is a boatload of stuff to grab with it so I am making a dedicated trip up and back. The weather just might break up north soon. I hope it does for your sake if you are riding down for Bike Week festivities! Got our first rain in a long time today and it might get in the fifties one night but back to eighties in the daytime!

Thanks Todd, nice of you to offer. The Captain was actually close by there but was there for loss of a family member and logistics were not the best. There is a boatload of stuff to grab with it so I am making a dedicated trip up and back. The weather just might break up north soon. I hope it does for your sake if you are riding down for Bike Week festivities! Got our first rain in a long time today and it might get in the fifties one night but back to eighties in the daytime!

I will most likely be there in May or June again

How much you want for the crankcase breather tube , braided hose? If you wanna sell call me 801-577-7147 scott

Gonna call you Scott. It's dirty and a little frayed like many of them get but fresh shrink tubing fixes that. Fittings are all nice. $20 bucks to anyone if Scott does not take it. Will probably include two oil canisters that make up part of the Stage 7 airbox setup.

Gonna call you Scott. It's dirty and a little frayed like many of them get but fresh shrink tubing fixes that. Fittings are all nice. $20 bucks to anyone if Scott does not take it. Will probably include two oil canisters that make up part of the Stage 7 airbox setup.

I'm interested if Scott passes. Let me know.

Thanks, Doug

For the one that doesn't take the breather from patmax i have one with stainless braided that screws on the oil cap so everyone is happy.

Back