2 day transformation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well here 85 two days ago & what it looks like today. I busted my but a little bit but it was worth it.

Attachments

• Yellow 85 Vmax 006 - Copy.jpg
    Yellow 85 Vmax 006 - Copy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Yellow 85 Vmax 001.jpg
    Yellow 85 Vmax 001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 009.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 009.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 005.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 005.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 011.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 011.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 010.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 010.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 007.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 007.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 015.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 015.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Repainted yellow 85 max 003.jpg
    Repainted yellow 85 max 003.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 44
Looks great Kyle, hope it sells soon for you...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

oh ya it looks a whole bunch better. good job!

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Looks great Kyle. + Blue has always been the BEST color !!!

Should move fast now.

Attachments

• Group 3   5-28-12 589.jpg
    Group 3 5-28-12 589.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 21
Looks real good! is that the factory color or just very close?

Looks good, now clean the white letters up on those tires, it really sets off the bike!!!!
Maybe do that tomorrow. I had to stop today & change a couple tires on a Harley. I still need to cut & buff the faux cover & clean the white letters. It really needs a new back tire anyway but I will clean them for the time being. Need to stad a new add in the for sale section now the other one has run its course.

Kyle,

How much for the yellow one? I have been looking for a yellow one with a blacked out motor! LMAO....it looks great now. Just to get the valve covers and ribs on the motor back to stock helped a lot. Also getting the black off the carbs makes it look purdy! Very nice color blue.

Todd

Kyle,

How much for the yellow one? I have been looking for a yellow one with a blacked out motor! LMAO....it looks great now. Just to get the valve covers and ribs on the motor back to stock helped a lot. Also getting the black off the carbs makes it look purdy! Very nice color blue.

Todd
LOL for an extra $ 500 on the new price you can have balck & yellow. man there was a lot of black on this thing speedo,headlight,swingarm,forks well you know pretty much everything. It looks much better all silver at least to me any way.

Yep, I vote for the new scheme. I think the bike usually looks better w/silver or plain aluminum in strategic spots. I don't mind a yellow set of bodywork, but the 'murdered' look has had its 15 minutes of fame.

Big difference and very nice. I'd be much more likely to have my head turned by that than when it was yellow. I know its just a color but what a difference.

Talent and sweat equity at work. Well executed upgrades Kyle. I wouldn't mind showing up anywhere on that Max. Hope you get a bunch of cash for it now.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Talent and sweat equity at work. Well executed upgrades Kyle. I wouldn't mind showing up anywhere on that Max. Hope you get a bunch of cash for it now.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!
Thanks ! I am still gonna be reasonable on it well reasonable to me any way The new price is $ 2300 FIRM ! Thats still way cheaper than I have sold others for & this thing looks nice now not perfect but nice.

Latest posts

Back