2003 VMax HP??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevie_Wonder

Reaction score
A few of my buddies have the 85 VMax and they claim that my bike only has 100 or so HP. Is this correct? I though the only de-tuned Max's were over sea's?? I bought my bike in Canada. Anyone with any info let me know. Thanks guys, great site!!

Tell you're buddies that my 2006 has 124 at the wheel... STOCK MOTOR!

The '85 guys like to think they have more power... All they really have is an older bike...

lol

J/k

Thanks Fellas....I was starting to think I bought the wrong bike. But after reading those few posts, Im gald I got the bike I got.

Max for Life!!

That's not a US model bike. Japanese and Euro bikes lack vboost so they are only about 100 bhp.

That's not a US model bike. Japanese and Euro bikes lack vboost so they are only about 100 bhp.

Thats funny as i imported my Max from Japan and there are more Vmaxs there with Vboost than without , i have had mine inexcess of 130mph a few times now . I have heard that some bikes are restricted (limited to 190kph) but i cant say i have ever seen one .
When i was looking at my Max alot of people on here told me know dont touch a Vmax from Japan as they are not full power , but this isnt the case . The easiest way is to check the vin/engine numbers etc which this site has a links page with this info . :punk:

Back