• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 for sale -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
up for sale is my 20th anniversary vmax #751/2000 with 9k miles

newer tires/ brakes
new fork seals
carbs serviced by dannymax
drag bars
black mini signals
led tail light
joker machine bar end mirrors
back rest
engine guards
oil pressure gauge
clutch master and slave rebuilt
all fluids changed
many parts pc,d black
polished/ pc'd scoops

price is $5200 or $5000 without backrest
willing to trailer to new owner up to 150 miles from Pittsburgh for a reasonable fee

this vmax is very clean and runs strong

Attachments

• untitled (71).jpg
    untitled (71).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 180
  • untitled (72).jpg
    untitled (72).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 159
  • untitled (73).jpg
    untitled (73).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 158
  • untitled (74).jpg
    untitled (74).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 154
  • untitled (75).jpg
    untitled (75).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 203
Re: 2005 for sale

:eusa_dance: Yes, I can vouch for that since I own a 2005 25th Anniversary Edition....sweet bike for sure :eusa_dance:

I was all set to buy a 06 with 21k miles for $4300, but now I don't know.

I wish you were closer......

Forget the 06, much better to have the anniversary edition. Plus you know this one has a clean history. Also $400 for significantly leas miles... If I were you I'd jump on it in a heartbeat :punk: Better hurry too, Patmax had been looking for an anniversary edition for his stable :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've lost count of how many times I've look at this thread.:biglaugh:

Still trying to recover financially from my 05 Avalanche falling apart over the last couple of months.:bang head:

Last edited:

I had a few low ball offers that I declined, 4700 is a great deal for this vmax. I have it on ebay now, but the end of the year isn't a good time to sell a bike so I would be surprised if it sells..

I'm getting close on the funds. Would be almost there if I didn't have to figure $300 to get it to me. :damn angry:

I'm getting close on the funds. Would be almost there if I didn't have to figure $300 to get it to me. :damn angry:

Im willing to trailer it a little ways,just get somebody to drop you off in ohio and ride it home.. :rocket bike:

Im willing to trailer it a little ways,just get somebody to drop you off in ohio and ride it home.. :rocket bike:

Greyhound sells bus tickets to Pa every day, as well.. It's not a fun ride, but it is a cheap option, then ride your new Max home! :eusa_dance:

Edit- actually checked the rates, and not so cheap after all.....

Back