2007 Calendar entries

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firefly said:
But how come on other v-bulletin forums the photo appears full size after uploading it from my computer and not from a hosting site?
I am sure it is something in the setting.

They have newer forum software, I don't have that option. I, actually prefer the thumbnail for some attachments.

Here's a pretty good pic of just my bike at St. Augustine Beach.
Went on the New Years Day Fun Ride in Jacksonville and it was a great day for riding.

baby1107pc3.jpg

I have a bigger photo saved if it does make it into the calender.

Last edited:
What happened to this idea?? I have the software to do this and would love to produce one... We need some GOOD pics though... I have a ton of pics of peoples Vmax's but am unsure who's they are. (taken at Thunder)

What you say?

What happened to this idea?? I have the software to do this and would love to produce one... We need some GOOD pics though... I have a ton of pics of peoples Vmax's but am unsure who's they are. (taken at Thunder)

What you say?

I'm all for it, but I didn't have software to make it. Now, when you say GOOD, I take it you mean high resolution, which might be a problem. We might have to work with what we got.

I'm all for it, but I didn't have software to make it. Now, when you say GOOD, I take it you mean high resolution, which might be a problem. We might have to work with what we got.

Well good also means not in front of a old broken down piece of schitt or something... A nice view behind the bike will make the calendar look good.

I have a MacBook Pro and have all the software to make a calendar...:thumbs up:

Well good also means not in front of a old broken down piece of schitt or something... A nice view behind the bike will make the calendar look good.

I have a MacBook Pro and have all the software to make a calendar...:thumbs up:

Are you talking about my house or my truck?:ummm:

Seriously tho', my wheels are in and I'll see what I can do about getting a GOOD pic taken. you want the wife nekkid or clothed? What kind of calendar is this going to be?

Seriously tho', my wheels are in and I'll see what I can do about getting a GOOD pic taken. you want the wife nekkid or clothed? What kind of calendar is this going to be?

Depends what the wife looks like M8... I might want her in the house...:rofl_200:

As I was mowing my grass (just finished) I was thinking about this...

email any pics you have to cnbs2004(at)mchsi(dot)com

I need high res pics... 1mb or higher is fine. I can stick them through photo shop and change them around if needed...:thumbs up:

Cheers,
Chris

VERY funny....:clapping:

Will this work?:hmmm:

:drool: Wow! I vote for the nekkid pics! :thumbs up::banana:

OK... I just researched this a bit more and found out that the calendars cost 19.99EA so I need to find a cheaper alternative...:surprise:

OK... I just researched this a bit more and found out that the calendars cost 19.99EA so I need to find a cheaper alternative...:surprise:

Is that the price from the printer? That sounds a bit steep. How about we just print our own?

Is that the price from the printer? That sounds a bit steep. How about we just print our own?

I can make them and save them as a PDF.

The way it works is I make it and send it to Apple to have them made. I have seen their calendars and they are Fing amazing...

Send me some pics so I can make one up and see how it comes out...

I have one now on PDF but it is 30mb and WAY to big to put on here...:bang head:

Latest posts

Back