2011 Topeka Dyno event

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now the big question. do i ride on the back of the VMAX, or ride my ninja?! is the dyno mean to Kawasaki's? lol

those might be fighting words!!

After reminding me that this event is at a HD dealership, I might just have to ride the ZX10! lol :punk::rofl_200:

LOL, bring it on! I am taking the big tire busa but probably not worth putting it on the dyno since the rollers may not let it fit anyway!

hrmmmmm to shut the dyno down or to ride on the VMAX with the new shocks and exhaust. hrmmmmm

hehehe

There isn't a ton of tune time due to the qty of bikes there but if he does have time he has what's needed to do the work.

A group of us are heading down Friday afternoon and should be there by 7 pm or so. I have our route if you want to join us or curious. It'll be a 210 mile ride give or take.

I forgot to mention we have plenty of tools so if you need some work done let us know. I'm going to bring my Mityvac so we can do any hydraulics if you wish...just bring the fluid. I thought about bringing my fork oil level tool but not sure if we would have access to a jack since I take the forks off to change the oil and set level.

A group of us are heading down Friday afternoon and should be there by 7 pm or so. I have our route if you want to join us or curious. It'll be a 210 mile ride give or take.

to Wichita right? what are you guys planning on doing?

No, we are staying in Topeka. We're not sure if some of us will head down to Wichita on Saturday or not.

No, we are staying in Topeka. We're not sure if some of us will head down to Wichita on Saturday or not.

oh ok. hell you're not that far away, 2 hours max on the turnpike.. i've made it in about an hour but i wouldn't recommend that to everyone lol

Yeah, we're taking the long way. We taking 75 down from Omaha and then doing a long loop around Perry Lake area before heading into Topeka. :)

Well, we could always ride through the flint hills on the way to Wichita....

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

hell we're thinkin about coming up on saturday & staying with a friend, but gotta check with the friend first lol

Stacie bring that ZX10 and show that dyno what real power is!:rofl_200:I may have to ride my ZX14 if I cant get the damn junk out of Max's carbs. :damn angry:

Back