2012 Rice O Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking I'll try to go...

Zak, you want to try and meet up to head out there again?

yeah, that might help. Unfortunately my max's nav system was on the fritz that day. but we got there in the end.

if we want to meet up in palmer around 10, we should probably meet 8ish....think last year was at the gas station off exit 8?

This is the address for the K-Mart that we'll be meeting at for those that have GPS's:

159 Wilbraham Street Palmer, MA 01069

Mike, will there be a burn out contest in the Kmart parking lot this year?

Nope.....upgraded that a while back.....i've got worn engagement gears (or whatever you call them) and feels like a bent selector fork....:tantrum:

oh crap. sorry to hear that man.

You're not the only one with timing issues...finally got Max up and running without gas pouring out the carbs...checked with my insurance co and found out it would take 7 business days to get it insured and registered again...:ummm:

Looked at the calender and then looked at the 37 8x10 colored photos with the circles and the arrows on the back...oh wait a minute...wrong song...:confused2:

So anyways , see you there ( on the Harley )...and just go easy on the burnouts...:punk:

Well i got boned. Jackass quit at work and now im stuck working 10 to 6 on sunday. :bang head: was looking forward to this too :damn angry: Sorry guys :damn angry:

Well i got boned. Jackass quit at work and now im stuck working 10 to 6 on sunday. :bang head: was looking forward to this too :damn angry: Sorry guys :damn angry:

You sure Zak............your looking kinda pale,sick maybe, maybe the fresh air would make you feel better:ummm:

Bummer, Zak.......early weather forecast isn't all that great at the moment..... still time to improve......hopefully.....

Sunday
chancerain.gif
77 | 57 ?F
Chance of Rain 40% chance of precipitation

Bummer, Zak.......early weather forecast isn't all that great at the moment..... still time to improve......hopefully.....

Sunday
chancerain.gif
77 | 57 ?F
Chance of Rain 40% chance of precipitation

Hopefully... I hate rain. I'll risk with 30% chance though.
It seems like these people today can't seem to predict wether to save their lives..or weather keeps changing quickly.
Fingers crossed.

Sorry to say I won't be going to ROR. I need to figure out my issue w/ this noise /vibration before I can take her on a long trip. The extended weather is saying showers , lets hope it's a nice day for all of you going.

Hopefully... I hate rain. I'll risk with 30% chance though.
It seems like these people today can't seem to predict wether to save their lives..or weather keeps changing quickly.
Fingers crossed.

Thing is....if there's even a slight chance of rain many show bikes won't come and a good percentage of spectators too......need an "abundant amount of sunshine" (as the Weather Channel likes to say from time to time) to get max attendance...............

Latest posts

Back