2014 Texas Hill Country and Eureka Springs rally dates.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, need to start planning and make sure I can get those days off work! I'll talk to my dad this weekend. I'm sure Frank and others will be in too.

Awesome.

I've already put in for most of my 2014 dates, but now I'll have to go back and modify the Eureka Springs one due to the date change, but that shouldn't be a problem for me here. Newer boss lady is totally agreeable with us on stuff like that.

Jim, it's May 30/31 right? Do people stay at a motel or camp usually?

Ok, rooms for the Eureka Springs rally is a go for may 30th and 31st
Jim and Shala has again offered to lead a friday ride north leaving about 11:00am or so.
also the rates at the Eldeweiss are $59 a night for friday and saturday altho if you rent thursday night the rates are $49 for thursday then $54 for friday and saturday.
You MUST tell them you are with the V-max group.
They are holding the Whole front of the Hotel for us. (12 Rooms) and the cut-off for holding the rooms will be May 2nd.
The rooms almost always fill fast so get a reservation in and can always change later.
They are closed until like march but you can call and leave a message and Cindy will call you back within the next day or so.
Also don't forget that we are going to do the ZIP-LINE again maybe friday or saturday afternoon.
if you wussies from last year are again too afraid you can alway stay at the room and make us all a sammich for when we get back
Going to be a Blast as usual.
Michael & Gigi

Mark, Shala and I are the only ones that camp out at the KOA - because it is only 70 miles or so, and we don't get many chances throughout a typical year to take our RV anywhere. We are regulars there. But if you prefer a camping experience to a motel room, they are like every other KOA, and offer camping spots for tents, campers, etc, and have Kamping Kabins to rent if you want to pack all your own bedding etc. We sometimes do it that way when vacationing across country with our Hondas rather than take the truck and RV.

I'm going to reserve my room at the Edelweisse today. My mom/dad will be riding their Roadstar down along with some friends of theirs on their Yamaha. We are really looking forward to this...

Talked to the Riverfront Motel for the spring and fall dates in Bandera Tx. They are blacked out for us. YOU MUST tell them you are with the VMAX group to get a cabin reservation.
See ya there.
Michael

Going to try to make it this year. I had reservations last year but canceled on account of SNOW. Not going ride 15hrs for a sled ride. My wife and I rode there 2 yrs. ago and loved it. Should see you all at Eureka. Tom Rouse Hagerhill, Ky

I'm new here but I'm game for Eureka. That's my stomping ground here in NWA.
:punk:

Welcome to the forum.

Have you made your hotel reservations, or are you planning to ride to/from the events each day? Will you be joining us for the Friday ride up into parts of Missouri as well?

Maybe I can see if I can make the Oct one. I am just unsure this far away and I already have two other long distance rides planned. But who knows!

Todd

I have a room for a different motel that a friend runs. I'd miss the rides Friday but could catch them Saturday and Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Good that you can make it. Bad - that you're missing the bestest Friday ride and BBQ dinner. ....just sayin'.

Shala & I always take our RV down and set up at the KOA out on the hwy 187 loop.

a good friend and riding buddy happens to be the manager of the 1876 Inn and Hotel so i always get great rates. I'll be glad to make the rides though.

Damn - that's the same weekend as Bikes, Blues & BBQ in Fayetteville. Decisions. Decisions.

Back