2nd Annual N.E. International Pizza Run?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one good thing is if we're not going up to canton it shoudl be slightly warmer....

Things changed for me and the 25th is not good, I will be in north carolina that weekend.

you gonna have the bike there bill????

hows the bottle treating you, are you getting tired of it yet :rofl_200: might have to send it my way when you get bored and get a big bore motor for more thrill...... bahahahha

whats it cost per pound in PA to get her filled?

you gonna have the bike there bill????

hows the bottle treating you, are you getting tired of it yet :rofl_200: might have to send it my way when you get bored and get a big bore motor for more thrill...... bahahahha

whats it cost per pound in PA to get her filled?

No i'm not riding the bike there, this is a hunting trip that i go on every year. Its usually the beginning of october, but they changed it a week earlier this year.

I plan on doing the DD mod this week, so i havent really been spraying the fun gas cause i dont want to do anymore damage to my clutch.

Still want the big bore, but thats on the back burner right now.
wow couldn't even imagine a big bore with nitrous, that would be a rush eh?

It cost me $15 to fill my 2lb bottle.

about the same here, maybe cheaper, about 8 bucks per lbs and thats cdn so pretty close, think dan-O was almost getting it for free compared to our prices lol

ya BBK and nos:punk::punk:

gonna do the DD also on mine there bill, hopefully end of the month when i get back home. also rebuild the clutch slave, think then i'll get that thing to shift smooth like it suppose to and not crappy like when you drove her. also gonna do shift segment upgrade while in there. little more tweeking on the carbs and should run a lot sweeter, i guess to make it comparable to yours for the test drive im gonna have to get nos now ey :rofl_200:

I was getting the juice for a little less....$12/2 lb bottle. I was giving serious thoight to getting a 20 pound tank, which in theory should have given me 10 fillings....probably more like 8 without a pump....but couldn't locate a tank reasonably.

Mmmmm! Big bore with the squeeze!!! Oh YEAH!!

So, will it be a Buffalo Wings Ride or a run to Canton for fatbags? I've tried both and both choices are awesome! If I'm not working, you can count me in for either venue.

Sorry I didn't touch base with anyone about my run to Canton. I got a crazy notion on a Thursday evening to take my son and head over to New York the following day. This was back in July when the humid-ex put temperatures into the 100's but I was feeling brave/stupid so we went for it! Crossed at Wolf Island and crossed again by ferry to Cape Vincent. After a quick pit-stop in Watertown, we took State road 3 through past Fort Drum (where I saw my 1st Apache Attack heli is flight), through a part of Adirondack State park, north on 56, to 68 and into Canton for the night. Had a bite to eat Sergei's and the fatbags are REALLY good...not overly-huge but definitely a hunger-stopper! Continued on the 68 to the 37, to highway 12 and followed the St. Lawrence to Alexandria Bay. A great ride in spite of the scorching weather! Can't wait to do it again soon!

Blaine

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How the HELL did I miss THIS?!?!?!?!?!?:damn angry:

well first we gotta see whos available and who wants to go where. its gonna be tough for me any weekend and def out 9/25.... its too bad we can't do it closer to out here.

well first we gotta see whos available and who wants to go where. its gonna be tough for me any weekend and def out 9/25.... its too bad we can't do it closer to out here.

If anybody is up for that, how about that little pizza joint we stopped at during one of the Quabbin Reservoir runs? Those were really good!!

If there is any interest in moving it farther east.....of course, I'm all for that!! :punk:

If anybody is up for that, how about that little pizza joint we stopped at during one of the Quabbin Reservoir runs? Those were really good!!

If there is any interest in moving it farther east.....of course, I'm all for that!! :punk:

:punk: hey man you know the protocol.......call me 30min before or not at all, too much time to think about it :rofl_200::rofl_200:

side note, how was his bike running and what kind of times??????

yea that wasn't a bad spot. i figure if we're gonna make a run outa it we gotta at least be in a place that is known for some food.

i know the best wings i've ever had are in new hartford, ny. right outside utica (cavallos).... i might be able to swing that as i wouldn't have to take a day off. even pick up danny and maybe mike (sv650) on the way.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How the HELL did I miss THIS?!?!?!?!?!?:damn angry:

Sorry about the lack of communication on my ride into Canton. Would have loved to hook up with others but this was def a spontaneous thing that happened when a family event got cancelled the night before. I'll be sure to drop a line on here when I do my next planned ride into the USA which will probably be Deal's Gap with my brother the 3rd week in September.

Cheers!

Blaine

I've heard of Cavallo's....got good grub there! :clapping:

This puts me back in the loop so I'm a yes for New Hartford, pending timing, of course! :punk:

yea they do. the garlic and butter wings. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back