2nd Annual N.E. International Pizza Run?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than likely I will not be making this run. I still want to get in a couple runs in with the Michigan Hooligans so that's going to be where my rides will be at for the rest of the year. I may get a ride to Manitoulin Island if anyone would be up for that.

Map Quest says 6 hrs 41 min....404 mi......that's like 'next door' for Tugla!! :rofl_200:

i dont even wake up both eyes for that kind of run Dan-O, no coffee either. Its like going out for milk and cookies. should be no prob man to make it and join us for a at that distance.....:punk::punk:

i'd like to hear what the pittsburgh crew has to say.

how about chris?

i'm sure andy and ben will be in. mike too. maybe george if he can get the time off.

there sure can be some fun roads around there. get into the adirondacks n whatnot. it'd be nice to have food close to base camp. which this year should be a RRI or something.

think g's got it wrong........ RRI????? wheres the BSS for BURNOUT, SMOKE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!lol

yea. hopefully its better than the one in pitts!

i'd like to hear from some of the other guys who were interested if utica/nh is too far outa the way? or works better? or....

yea. hopefully its better than the one in pitts!

i'd like to hear from some of the other guys who were interested if utica/nh is too far outa the way? or works better? or....

Its about twice as far to go for me but I'd still like to make it. Only snag would be work. Got a LOT of stuff happening right now. We are getting TONS of opportunites to get BIG jobs all of a sudden. I just don't have enough workforce to handle it all. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the bids and keeping the guys in the field on track. But, better crazy busy than sitting still.

You guys should have come to Buffalo this weekend. It was the chicken wing festival. A woman (The black widow) ate 181 wings in 12 minutes, beating out all the Guys, and she's just a little thing.

http://www.buffalowing.com/

I may make the 2nd of Oct date pending some stuff happening here. Also, just to let any of you in Western NY/Buffalo area on Sept 18th the Ontario VMOA Chapter is having a ride in the Niagara Falls area. If you are interested let me know and I will send you the details! This is always a fun ride on the Ontario side.... ooooooooh a rhyme LOL.:rofl_200:

Back