7" Headlight Pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaneer

Reaction score
I'm planning on upgrading my headlight. Seen the V-Rod and Kawi's, Cybers and Cyclops, rectangles, and dualies--all pretty siiiiick
biglaugh.gif
. I am very curious about the 7" round mod. Anyone have pics of their 7-inchers (DON'T EVEN GO THERE
rofl_200.gif
) ? Would love to see side and front shots, as well as close-ups and "whole bike" pics.

Thanks!

I'm planning on upgrading my headlight. Seen the V-Rod and Kawi's, Cybers and Cyclops, rectangles, and dualies--all pretty siiiiick
biglaugh.gif
. I am very curious about the 7" round mod. Anyone have pics of their 7-inchers (DON'T EVEN GO THERE
rofl_200.gif
) ? Would love to see side and front shots, as well as close-ups and "whole bike" pics.

Thanks!

Would show you a 7incher, but folding it makes it look funny..... Oh yeah I went there:rofl_200:

biglaugh.gif
rofl_200.gif

Thanks!

I have a 7" headlight, from Exactrep. This mod also gives you the option of relocating the turn signals to the headlight mounts. Here's the link to my original post.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=17600

biglaugh.gif
rofl_200.gif

Thanks!
Custom pods in each fairing (I think I used 7" mixing bowls) trim ring used to be a 8" ss frying pan, Hella conversion headlights used (intended as a replacement for automobile sealed beams - allows any type of H4 bulb to be used).
I am disappointed in the Hellas with the stock 55/60 bulb. Hi beam is adequate, but low beam sucks. I may try one of those high end bulbs, or maybe convert to H.I.D.
Cheers!

Attachments

• P1010679.jpg
    P1010679.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 68
  • West tour 2010 093.jpg
    West tour 2010 093.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 69
My Max is fitted with a headlamp form a Honda Hornet.

picture.php

Have a butchers in my album for some more pics.

It was easy to fit using appropriate sized lengths of angle (clamped between the brake hose splitter and bottom yoke) and strip (fixed to the top yoke via the speedo bracket holes).

Ninjaneer, send me an email address and I'll send pics of my bike. It has the big light from VmaxBitz in UK and runs an 80/100 watt bulb and has a 5 watt parking lamp feature too! It is on a handle bar switch so I can run stealth if I had to. I'm just saying...
PATMAX

Latest posts

Back