A couple small monkey bites.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Got a chance this weekend to add a couple small cosmetic mods, added the small alum blinkers I got from Sean, small LED tail light I got from Motorcyclemods.com and the Extrap Vstacks I got from Mr Pickles. It sure tightened the bike up a little, and I swear the Vstacks added 10 hp.:biglaugh: Maybe it just felt faster because it was the first time I rode it in 5 months.

Attachments

• parts 008.jpg
    parts 008.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 43
  • parts 005.jpg
    parts 005.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 46
  • parts 009.jpg
    parts 009.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 53
  • parts 016.jpg
    parts 016.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47
Looks good Chuck...
how did those screens work out for you?
I painted flat black under my screens and it really makes them look like they are functional.

Sharp in an understated sano way! 'Corse that type has always appealed to me.

Stacks look great , especially from the side angle. Like the HMF s as well. Do you have an audio of them ?

I approve of these mods. Lol
Bike is very balanced. I've been thinking about getting those stacks for a while, what did you pay for them if you don't mind saying?

Thanks guy's, Bill the screens worked great, I used some black landscaping fabric under the screens so I could keep it stock if I want to change back. Rollie, I don't have a good sound clip but if you listen real close on a quiet night you should be able to hear me:biglaugh:. They are pretty loud, just the way I like it! Vmaxcruzer I picked up the used Extrap Vstacks for for $110 shipped, I couldn't pass them up.

I like the stacks makes the bike look more aggressive for sure. I had also purchased some v-stacks myself along with a mini windshield to put on my bike. After seeing How they look on your bike I ran out and installed mine. I must say I like them. Hoping to do a few more mods in near future. Your bike looks good. I think the monkey has got me under his spell. I don't mean to hijack your thread!

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 16
I'm a little biased when it comes to the 05's but that is one sweet bike Chuck. Nice job and the stacks look great!:clapping:
Mike

Ninjaneer I don't know if thier shorties or not I did not know they made two differnt lengths. :confused2: I ordered them after looking at several different ones and found these to be the best I could find. I had sent others back because of poor quality. These were quite a pleasant surprise to me when I opened the box.

Back