A little April Fool's Day slap-down!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our weather is in snow melting mode ATM, low 40's during the day with plenty of sun. I think this should hit you guys soon enough to melt off this snow.

holy man thats crazy.

seen a couple of bikes out here already on the roads but far from warm or clear streets. dont feel like knobbies on V2 so hopefully brownie run wont be a driveway full of pickup's

Our weather is in snow melting mode ATM, low 40's during the day with plenty of sun. I think this should hit you guys soon enough to melt off this snow.

I sure hope so Brian....it's the 'in-between' that sux! Muddy dogs, salty - slushy truck, absolutely NO bike riding, etc!!

Ah well, maybe this is the 'last dying gasp'....ey? :confused2:

holy man thats crazy.

seen a couple of bikes out here already on the roads but far from warm or clear streets. dont feel like knobbies on V2 so hopefully brownie run wont be a driveway full of pickup's

:rofl_200::rofl_200: That'd sure take the punch out of the downtown Chatham morning ride now, wouldn't it!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I can just hear the cops.....'who the fuck are all those idiots in the pick-up trucks?' :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: That'd sure take the punch out of the downtown Chatham morning ride now, wouldn't it!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I can just hear the cops.....'who the fuck are all those idiots in the pick-up trucks?' :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i hear there was like 50 trucks there:rofl_200:

[/COLOR]

i hear there was like 50 trucks there:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: I'm gonna have to Mark to see if he'll fab up some pipes for the GMC's 5.7, that and fab up a 200 gal fuel tank for the bed!!:biglaugh:

Feels like Summer's here in So Cal. Took the liner out of my jacket and was still burning up. I think it was ~89. I'm not ready for it yet.

looks like we're not supposed to get any 'accumulating' snow, hopefully they downgrade it for you too danny!

looks like we're not supposed to get any 'accumulating' snow, hopefully they downgrade it for you too danny!

Thanks Garrett, looks like that's not gonna happen tho....just the opposite, they've upgraded it to a 'major winter storm warning' with the area hardest hit being Columbia County. We're right in the middle of the 'dark blue bubble' on the snowfall forecast map.

Not a huge deal tho, gonna fill up 2 more gas cans for the generator, giving me about 60 hrs. stand alone time, there's plenty of propane for the BRC shop, lots o coffee, etc,...just a matter of hooking the Boss on the truck and go play in the shop...watch it snow out the windows!! :biglaugh:

Been thru this many times so far this year. Here's a few shots for your viewing pleasure. :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_2238.jpg
    100_2238.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2241.jpg
    100_2241.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2330.jpg
    100_2330.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2341.jpg
    100_2341.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 12
dam wish it snowed like that this year up here, crap snow here, back country got tons...... all the drag strips are melting away, another day of well above freezing........ two more weekends of snow drags, hope it lasts.......

dam wish it snowed like that this year up here, crap snow here, back country got tons...... all the drag strips are melting away, another day of well above freezing........ two more weekends of snow drags, hope it lasts.......

Got any buddies with big dump trucks Rov? I'll be able to make you a hell of a deal here in the next couple days!! :rofl_200:

How's VDOO doing at the drags? Nitrous working ok now?

ya got a friend with a bunch of 10 and 12 wheelers, not much snow removal in que so im sure he'd love to come down there......

running ok, used up two bottles in 4 hrs of testing just to get it close and not bogging(rich) but my clutching is way out to lunch, didnt have parts or time to set it up. i ordered stuff yesterday cause another race this weekend but im not going to run in that, its a uphill drag but 2 weekends is the last official one and im gonna win for sure. my sled is about 8-10mph slower then it should. placed 3rd in the stock class and 4th in the open mod. the sled that one open mod was running 98 mph and best i got was 96, again which is slower then a stock vdoo so a little tuning next week and should be 100 in stock for or close to it and 108 on the nos...... oh ya this is all on snow not ice and 660ft we are talking......

that sound you use to make to tell me what it sounds/feels like on the vmax..... pretty much the same hahahahhahah think i need a bigger shot, this is only 60-70hp shot, want 100!!!!!!!! hahahaha hahahahah:punk::punk:

oh ya think i need some for V1, maybe....... or chg out the pipes to a system like your.... nos is cheaper then a full exhaust isnt it?????? hahahaha

Thanks Garrett, looks like that's not gonna happen tho....just the opposite, they've upgraded it to a 'major winter storm warning' with the area hardest hit being Columbia County. We're right in the middle of the 'dark blue bubble' on the snowfall forecast map.

Not a huge deal tho, gonna fill up 2 more gas cans for the generator, giving me about 60 hrs. stand alone time, there's plenty of propane for the BRC shop, lots o coffee, etc,...just a matter of hooking the Boss on the truck and go play in the shop...watch it snow out the windows!! :biglaugh:

Been thru this many times so far this year. Here's a few shots for your viewing pleasure. :clapping:

You left out "keeping the wife warm".... :wkwk:......or vica-versa...

Damn, Danny....It's hard to believe i'm only 20-30 minutes to the east of you. Except for the north side of things around here, the snow's mostly gone.....especially at my house 60 minutes to the east.....atleast until tonight that is. 4-8" at my house and 8-16" here at work.......but you still got some serious snow on the ground if those are current pics that is........

oh ya think i need some for V1, maybe....... or chg out the pipes to a system like your.... nos is cheaper then a full exhaust isnt it?????? hahahaha

Think they're just about the same but,really Rov, why ask....you know you'll end up with both!! :rofl_200:

You left out "keeping the wife warm".... :wkwk:......or vica-versa...

That's a given Mike!! :eek:h yeah:

Damn, Danny....It's hard to believe i'm only 20-30 minutes to the east of you. Except for the north side of things around here, the snow's mostly gone.....especially at my house 60 minutes to the east.....atleast until tonight that is. 4-8" at my house and 8-16" here at work.......but you still got some serious snow on the ground if those are current pics that is........

No, not current Mike....they were taken at the time of the storms. Except for some snow in shaded areas it's just about gone....'course, that's all gonna change shortly! :biglaugh:

Think they're just about the same but,really Rov, why ask....you know you'll end up with both!! :rofl_200:

That's a given Mike!! :eek:h yeah:

No, not current Mike....they were taken at the time of the storms. Except for some snow in shaded areas it's just about gone....'course, that's all gonna change shortly! :biglaugh:

ya know me too well dan-O :punk:

Back