A little April Fool's Day slap-down!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the 'no accumulations' update we got earlier today was a fucking lie. we got about 2" and its coming down with the big sticky kind of snow. not good, not good.

97 today. Had to turn the AC on. Now that's too effin hot for March 31st.
I think I could take a week of 97 degrees right about now!
We did have a high of 46 today which felt like a heatwave around here!
For the last three weeks the Icebreakers have been out on Lake Superior and St. Mary's river breaking up the ice for the ore freighters that started shipping again last week.
Warm riding season is coming to a open road near you soon!

so the 'no accumulations' update we got earlier today was a fucking lie. we got about 2" and its coming down with the big sticky kind of snow. not good, not good.

40 or so miles south it's not much better Garrrett. Snow did turn to rain though.Hoping for a riding day this weekend. If I'm not going to be working I
want to be riding.
Steve-o #4227

Well the 80 % chance of rain here today turned into mini storm 3 tornadoes luckily not in my neighborhood. It did manage to hit the annual fun & sun fly in in lakeland & turned over some planes & damaged 40 in all.

We're going to do alright.....But now they're saying Maine should get nailed.....50 and sunny Saturday.....Don't worry my friend, It'll be melted right away.......I SHOULD be ready to go by the weekend of the 16th when I we get back from DC.......we'll put some miles on then......Getty-up N'orEasters!!!!....to your bikes!!

Yeah I saw the tornado that destroyed the airport & scattered the planes on the news. I just checked the thermostat & it's 77 degrees & occasional showers. Despite the bad drivers here, I still enjoy riding 12 mo./yr. I used to ride my Yamaha 360 Enduro on the frozen lake I lived by in MI.

Well, this whole deal turned out to be not much of anything. Woke up expecting a foot or so....maybe 1", snowing lightly, 34?, no problems at all. There're saying maybe 6" total, which we almost have now, it's starting to brighten up so maybe some sun.

Hell, this'll all melt off in nothing flat....maybe even get a ride in before the end of the weekend!

Nor'Easters....fire 'em up!! We be riding soonly!! Rrrr! :clapping:

Well, this whole deal turned out to be not much of anything. Woke up expecting a foot or so....maybe 1", snowing lightly, 34?, no problems at all. There're saying maybe 6" total, which we almost have now, it's starting to brighten up so maybe some sun.

Hell, this'll all melt off in nothing flat....maybe even get a ride in before the end of the weekend!

Nor'Easters....fire 'em up!! We be riding soonly!! Rrrr! :clapping:

:punk:

That must be the shit hitting us now.... I'll send it back :clapping:

Latest posts

Back