a quiz for all of you ..xexexe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its his 'haha', or similar i imagine..

Something like that I guess...but niether polish nor english guy will understand that - are we switched to greek forum? In this case Im running away form here cuz I could be dragged into another EU economical crisis...

Maybe I will write something in polish:

Nie moge scierpiec tego greckiego skurwidola - dawno takiego pustoglowia nie spotkalem...

Something like that I guess...but niether polish nor english guy will understand that - are we switched to greek forum? In this case Im running away form here cuz I could be dragged into another EU economical crisis...

Nie moge scierpiec tego greckiego skurwidola - dawno takiego pustoglowia nie spotkalem...

everyone has their quirks, i'm ok with it man...

Cobalt? Personal favorite.

Sorry did not notice the second page where the choice was announced until my guess uploaded. One of my friends bought a Prowler new & he let me drive it. Fun but too-much $. He also had a new BMW R1200C, traded it for a new BMW K1200RT I think it was. Or was it LT? I dunno...

I feel sorry to tell you that you are a type of a guy that if whenever and if it ever happens to all the forum members to meet in a world wide union......you will be left alone. you are a kind of guy that you will make the difference in seconds. you should be the one who should understand most of all because you signature is

"As far trying to improve my english I still can't understand some phrases, speculations or typical american behaviors.
I have been here for more than 2 years and I should thank everybody for helping me to improving my english.
So I'm asking please be aware that sometimes I may not get the true meaning of what you said so please don't start a war with me- first enlighten me!
Whenever you ever see me murdering english please let me know.
Thanks in advance."

i am GREEK i dont know all the US-UK terms expresions LIKE YOU DUDE..

i am really sorry for you ... and believe me i am not responsible for what crysis is going on in my country , i pay my country crysis more than you thing. and if i am judged because i am from greece and from other members of this forum i will close my account at once. i am not here cause of religions ,political opinions, or what color of any members skin.... i am here for what this forum represents. i have friends with other beliefs of my country and they are my friends you like it or not. definetely for all the responses to my threads you are not going ever to be my friend. their should be a PUKE award only for you ....sorry you if you dont understand what i am saying because you have trouble with english-U.S ( you are not the only one) many times i dont know something i ask for explenation from this forum and i take a polite answer from all of the members except YOU. man you have a PROBLEM WITH HEAD.:punk::punk::punk:

AND I AM 100% SURE NOW. MANY MEMBERS HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOU AND HAVE BEEN SEEN IN MANY THREADS.
sell you bike take a another and go to another forum.....

i regret for my vote now for ..
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=15705

i realy do. you should get AN IDIOT AWARD

everyone has their quirks, i'm ok with it man...

Yeah I know, I do not questionate that.

But for god sake, we are talking in english here...

Hes a kind of bozo with 10 topics per 2 posts with panic in his eyes - what im gonna do now?
And he knows things better then anyone at the end LOL

And by this his country dragged all EU into economical crisis and WE are curently paying for his salary....just sad.

Yeah I know, I do not questionate that.

But for god sake, we are talking in english here...

Hes a kind of bozo with 10 topics per 2 posts with panic in his eyes - what im gonna do now?
And he knows things better then anyone at the end LOL

And by this his country dragged all EU into economical crisis and WE are curently paying for his salary....just sad.

i dont recall waorking for you or you being my boss so that is no way you are paying me.
you think u must be so clever.... but in reallity my sisters one year old kid is much clever than you.

you are paying my salary..that was a good joke.

prez -> i don't share your same viewpoint of the worthlessness of george's posts. I think i post simiarly, remember all my rear end squeaking issues? I had like 3-4 threads due to that. anyway, i also think it appears there are some other issues here that I may or may not understand and won't pretend to. Can i suggest to just add george to your 'ignore' list so that you don't see any of his posts? Goto User CP -> edit ignore list and add his username.

george -> while as i said before i don't understand necessarily whats going on here, especialy from the EU comments, before anyone says something that might get them a warning or a few day ban from buster i would refrain from replying from comments or add prez to the ignore list as i mentioned above.

lets turn this thread in the right direction guys.

prez -> i don't share your same viewpoint of the worthlessness of george's posts. I think i post simiarly, remember all my rear end squeaking issues? I had like 3-4 threads due to that. anyway, i also think it appears there are some other issues here that I may or may not understand and won't pretend to. Can i suggest to just add george to your 'ignore' list so that you don't see any of his posts? Goto User CP -> edit ignore list and add his username.

george -> while as i said before i don't understand necessarily whats going on here, especialy from the EU comments, before anyone says something that might get them a warning or a few day ban from buster i would refrain from replying from comments or add prez to the ignore list as i mentioned above.

lets turn this thread in the right direction guys.

GAMORG didn't know that about the ignore list. thanks for the advice.
i don't know about satariel's EU comments and i dont know why he did say all these things , he must have a problem with my country. i will put him in the ignore list ,so i wont have any other issues with him.

Well I sugest to check my first post when I just asked whats those greek stupidities means - and then it started...

I dont have any problems with him - just dont like either him or his country...

Lets say Im a bad guy here - as it goes about him - I dont care.
Back on the thread!

Back