a " WARNING " ABOUT " DANNYMAX " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this thread, after 2 days of being completely bed ridden by the flu which I caught just a day or two after speaking on the phone with Dan-o!!! Coincidence, I THINK NOT!!! I am hoping to be up and around tomorrow, but I had better feel a ton better than today. Voice is gone, high fever, puking....... oh yeah all the fun stuff. This flu has apparently gone high tech and like a computer virus is transmitted electronically.

I haven't caught dannymax's Flu yet but my roll around seat grabbed my leg and slammed me on the concrete garage floor today. Someday, it'll be laughable but it still hurts. Fell on my left side and FU'd my elbow.

:bang head: Maybe you guys up North have the right idea. I wouldn't be bustin ass on the 89 if I knew I couldn't ride it for months.

BTW, I talked to dan-o when he first got sick too.

Come on guys....cut me a little husk here....ey?

I can't be responsible for all THAT! Maybe a sneeze or two, little upset stomach, maybe....ok, ok and probably a skinned elbow.....but jeebus, I'm not the second gunman on the grassy knoll! :blink000: :hihi: :th_smilie:

How about:

"Dan'o chainsaw massacre 4" avaible NOW on DVD!

"Ar You lokking at me ALIEN 2" availbe soon on BLURAY!

"Dannymax - The sneeze vector" soon in cinemas!

I have them more :rofl_200:

SpecOps13;169443[COLOR=darkorange said:
]I haven't caught dannymax's Flu yet but my roll around seat grabbed my leg and slammed me on the concrete garage floor today. Someday, it'll be laughable but it still hurts. Fell on my left side and FU'd my elbow.[/COLOR]

:bang head: Maybe you guys up North have the right idea. I wouldn't be bustin ass on the 89 if I knew I couldn't ride it for months.

BTW, I talked to dan-o when he first got sick too.
i " DAVE " , GO CHECK THE WHEELS ON YOUR ROLL AROUND SEAT FOR A PIECE OF " FUR " , MAYBE THE " MOD MONKEY " WAS FUCKING WITH YOU AND PUT HIS FOOT UNDER A WHEEL WHILE YOU WERE ROLLING ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

COP RUNNER: I've been working on this 89 every day I can, until I can't even think any more. I believe a few of the Mod Monkey's Rug Rats decided to make me take a break. Something cut my pant leg like a knife when I went down. That was on very tough tactical pants. If it had gotten my leg any better and not the pant leg, it would have cut to the bone. I told the Mod Monkey I was taking a break from December's Contest. I can't be fixing and making up an entry at the same time. Guess I pissed em all off and this was a "Get Even" move.

See how I'm trying to change the subject to give Danny some slack.:rofl_200:

COP RUNNER: I've been working on this 89 every day I can, until I can't even think any more. I believe a few of the Mod Monkey's Rug Rats decided to make me take a break. Something cut my pant leg like a knife when I went down. That was on very tough tactical pants. If it had gotten my leg any better and not the pant leg, it would have cut to the bone. I told the Mod Monkey I was taking a break from December's Contest. I can't be fixing and making up an entry at the same time. Guess I pissed em all off and this was a "Get Even" move.

See how I'm trying to change the subject to give Danny some slack.:rofl_200:

Much appreciated Dave!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Back