About to buy, have questions GEN 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd I'm down like a clown... I need to make sure that my wife didn't go and buy that 2500 dollar 85 that I posted above.

Something smells a little fishy there... But that is a hell of a deal on a beautiful bike! Left a message on tour recorder.

Jay

Thank Y'all.

I talked to Todd, hell of a hand! Sent a deposit, going to get the loan did tomorrow and that beautiful rig will be MINE!

Thanks again! I think i came out more gooder in the end!

It was a pleasure to work with you on the bike.

Here is my last ride on it yesterday before Jay made a deposit, I took a ride out to Port Austin with my son.

31900_630489803651395_196697134_n.jpg

I ll be sad to see it go. But a new machine in the shop will bring a smile to my face soon. Maybe I ll make some new vmax stuff with it .... ;)

Todd

That's about a 200 mile round-trip, you would have turned-up any problems w/that!

Boy, Lake Huron sure does look cold and grey! Low 60's to low/mid 70's doesn't sound too-bad though.

I feel like crap, right now i'm trying to get a loan for a 99'. State farm would not loan on that year... Working it still. Want to beg the wife for the scratch needed but to afraid of what may come after that... New loan approval on the way!

That's about a 200 mile round-trip, you would have turned-up any problems w/that!

Boy, Lake Huron sure does look cold and grey! Low 60's to low/mid 70's doesn't sound too-bad though.

196 Miles to be exact.....:biglaugh:

It was super cold, no sun. But it was about 15 degrees warmer at our house, so the ride home wasn't bad by the half way point.

Todd

I feel like crap, right now i'm trying to get a loan for a 99'. State farm would not loan on that year... Working it still. Want to beg the wife for the scratch needed but to afraid of what may come after that... New loan approval on the way!

Common problem. Anything over 10 years old, no one will loan on. One of my riding friends GF is trying to sell a 2002 Mustang. Only way is a signature loan which requires top notch credit. Banks seem to go from one extreme to the other. Loan on anything, big crash, loan on nothing...

Back