Ammon Bundy arrested

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite lack of details about the shooting. Gives the impression there's facts they don't want us to know.

I was 100% behind this occupation when I first heard about it and why. It's a serious issue with the BLM, they really are greedy, overreaching and have no problem trampling on the rights of citizens, so a pretty fair representation of federal govt as a whole. So they proceed with the occupation knowing that firmly worded letters and holding signs might grab headlines but has no real or lasting effect on anything.

I knew this would not end well when he started saying things like "I'm on a mission from God" and wandered around the county like he was untouchable. I hope those watching recognize the serious mistakes Bundy made.

He failed to;
Garner adequate support from other militias...
Garner support from locals instead of surprising them with this...
Have adequate supplies/people/firepower directed to the refuge immediately before occupation...
Stay put, he put himself/his men in a position to be arrested or killed by leaving...
Have one reasonable demand (ie, relinquish tracts of land back to locals)...

His heart was in the right place and he had the right idea but he took an already risky concept and made it worse by not thinking it through properly. Thankfully no more of his guys were killed than just one.

Waco...Ruby Ridge...next ? :bang head: We ARE being governed by nazi's...this is their country and their rules...PERIOD . :hammer bash:

Indivisible and independence...:no no no:

Freedom and justice for all...:wave bye:

Waco...Ruby Ridge...next ? :bang head: We ARE being governed by nazi's...this is their country and their rules...PERIOD . :hammer bash:

Indivisible and independence...:no no no:

Freedom and justice for all...:wave bye:

Nobody forgot about these mass murders, thankfully, which is probably why the feds are slower to go all in as before. The public is watching! Also militias have grown exponentially since Obama took office, to the point where angry citizens outnumber feds many times fold. It's a question of whether or not militias can mobilize enough members/citizens to mount a viable defense. My guess is yes, they can. Will they? I guess that remains to be seen.

I see a handful of militias are on immediate standby for the remaining protesters that are still in occupation of the reserve. I have no idea what level of assistance they are offering but I hope it's enough to keep the good guys alive and hopefully force the feds to come to the table on ending/reversing rampant land confiscation.

A patriot and family man dead, RIP. A very sad event for sure, just one more example of how useless this administration really is!

Simply unacceptable!
eusa_snooty.gif

There ya go Dave....fixed it for ya! :punk:

There ya go Dave....fixed it for ya! :punk:

Man I like you guys, with one notable exception this board is filled with really decent Americans. Thanks for helping Dave overcome his cognitive struggle, even if only for one sentence.

Someone linked me a story this morning that accounts the patriot that was killed was unarmed and had his hands in the air, and took 3 bullets for it.

Man I like you guys, with one notable exception this board is filled with really decent Americans. Thanks for helping Dave overcome his cognitive struggle, even if only for one sentence.

Someone linked me a story this morning that accounts the patriot that was killed was unarmed and had his hands in the air, and took 3 bullets for it.

I haven't heard the account, but like i said in my earlier post, There's something about the shooting that they don't want the public to know. "others arrested as they should be" is correct. Starting with Hillary :damn angry:

By now everyone must have seen the FBI video of the shooting. The farmer did try to escape twice and did what was necessary to get shot. He was no patriot. None of them were. Protesting BLM by an armed takeover of property that wasn't theirs. Threatening to shoot law enforcement. Meanwhile on the dole using taxpayers money. Like that 1/2 million that Bundy got from the feds. The fees they paid for grazing rights was much less than the taxes they would pay if they bought the land. The State government didn't want the land under their control because of the cost. That land rightly belonged to the Native Peoples which wasn't in the protesters designs. They wanted to graze their cattle, make money and not pay their fair share while hiding behind the flag. Piss on them.

Got to agree with most of that, especially the part about the shooting. Completely justified.

I wonder how much of that was an older man trying to stand up in a snowbank, sleep deprivation, pure seething anger and other factors that led to his shooting.

Theory A; Martyr move, He knew/believed he wasn't going to get out of there alive in any event. If he wanted to kill someone he very likely could have. He could have used an explosive or engaged with a long gun from the distance he had, or he cold have gotten out of the truck firing if he really did have a gun and intend to use it. No doubt he knew he would have guns trained on him and he sure didn't think he could pull a pistol and fire before being killed, so we can probably rule that out. He likely had no intention of killing anyone. Perhaps he felt that his death would inspire a sense of vengeance and anger. Perhaps he was trying to inspire a properly prepared group to do the job correctly. We may never know why his actions were what they were, or even exactly what they were.

I wont say he wasn't a patriot, to much of this fails to make sense. There has to be more to this story than we know, it just defies explanation in so many ways. Leaving the refuge the way they did multiple times reeks of carelessness and arrogance, almost as if they thought they were untouchable. This is what poor planning got them and I'm sorry to see it. I was pulling for them to have some success although I didn't really expect it with such a small, unprepared group.

The feds dont fuck around, and thats pretty much all this group did and I cant accept that they didn't know better. Did they REALLY think they could reclaim stolen property from the feds this way? I watched a little bit of their live youtube feed and what I saw was a few idiots with NO apparent training, NO organization and a serious lack of hardware. It was laughable considering how much training some militias put their members through.

I guess they are not quite done yet.
http://pacificpatriotsnetwork.com/official_call_to_action_2016-01-29.php

I'm not currently a member of any militia and wont be taking part in this but may continue to be a very interesting story. Imminent domain is one of those things that needs to be reversed retroactively and removed from the books. Anything that even looks like imminent domain needs to be treated like the felony theft it is, regardless of what the thief/s might consider "just compensation". Although it got off to a rugged start it is a worthwhile fight.

Back