Another went down..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro :punk:

I just start to order some parts so i hope 2-3 weeks and again on the road :punk:

Just cant contact Mark(exhaust).

I think he do not check his emailbox often :D

So finaly she is on the wheels again.
I really like USD look on it, brakes are like razor. One finger breaking!(pics without calipers :p )

Im painting my body parts and i hope to get some ride at weekend, still need to figure out some things but the most important part is done :clapping:

dsc03195j.jpg

WOW!!!!!

Those forks look really good.....

I am glad it's all coming together:eusa_dance:

So i've finaly ride some, almost 3 month brake with riding slowly drives me crazy...its too bad that its almost winter :bang head:
Well form next week ill try to feed my hunger but thats depends of weather...

Anyway heres the pics. Still some things needs to some attention but they're
not that important. Mainly im missing radiator side covers, some weavy inserts on my fiberglass body parts, some polishing to paint and finaly i need to wash my bike...

How its ride with USD setup?
First ride was very hard couse i've had some slightly wobble...WTF? :ummm:
New head bearings, check the clearance twice, it was 100% perfect.

Did i screw up something with my fork extensions? Naahhhh i've machined them with 0,05mm tolerance! Checked them 5 times or more :ummm:

Did i screw something with my new tripple trees?
Nahhh they can survive atomic war, ther're almost armoured like for tank!
Also checked them couple of times, theres no f.... way that i've done something wrong so WTF? :ummm:

After sitting and thinking for about an hour i've get an idea.
What about tire pressure.....yeah guys im totaly owned, im an dumbass!
Rear tyre was normal about 28-30 PSI and heres my DOH award...front was 0,1....no comments please just someone request DOH award for me...
I should be in the TV news with title: KAMIKAZE FROM POLAND :rofl_200:

After setting correct pressure i've wnet some riding againg and what can i say? Its not a v-max anymore...its sport/grinding knee bike for now.
No more comments just one more thing: i've grinded my centerdstand twice here and i was riding dark and i saw sparks in my left mirror LOL.
Who said that Marks exhaust utilize the central stand?
Yes but in the stock non lowered bike LOL :rofl_200:

dsc03348w.jpg

dsc03349s.jpg

dsc03350g.jpg

One more thing, funny one:
The speedo is that bright so you can read the book when riding LOL :rofl_200:

gorgeous man. the tire pressure was UNDER 1 PSI?

wow. i'm surprised u didn't feel it more than a wobble? eh?

do u guys use PSI as a unit over there as well or a metric measurement for pressure?

wow. i'm surprised u didn't feel it more than a wobble? eh?

do u guys use PSI as a unit over there as well or a metric measurement for pressure?
Its radial tyre so its steel belted and its very hard even without a pressure,i was suprised too.

We use Bars, Atmospheres, Pascals or rarly kg/mm^0,5.

But personaly i must know all units, imperial and metric.

sounds/looks great man. Do you have vboost always open? the idle sort of sounds like it...

Thanks guys ;)

Yep Garret, you have a good hearing.
I have DJS 7 with v-boost always open, K&N individuals, DYNA3000 and that setup wont alow you to ride properly till 3,5k RPM :)

Back