Another went down..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, is that the radiator Sean just sent you? If so it is the one I sent to him. Once again I wish you a speedy recovery. Take it easy and give your body a chance to heal.
Cheers

Ouch, I hope you heal and get back on the horse as soon as possible.

PS. Do you want to sell that front wheel?:smile:

Thanks guys, i fell like in a big v-max family :punk:

RagingMain:
No, your radiator was for someone else. In a fact the second radiator is needed this time for me. If you have another i will gladly buy it :eusa_dance:

Sebastian:
Thanks.
Hows your rebulding?

Jedi:
Man, i can give it to you for free but what tha devil are you planing? :)

Thanks guys, i fell like in a big v-max family :punk:

RagingMain:
No, your radiator was for someone else. In a fact the second radiator is needed this time for me. If you have another i will gladly buy it :eusa_dance:
I have one on the spare bike - I believe it's in good shape.

Jedi:
Man, i can give it to you for free but what tha devil are you planing? :)

He's feeling a little hungry after that 'wot u had 4 dinner' thread :rofl_200::biglaugh:

get better man! glad to hear u can type up the thread.

I have one on the spare bike - I believe it's in good shape.
So keep it. Im just waiting for an insurance then i can start to buying parts.
If ill be not able to find a good used one localy then im sure that we can make
a good deal.

He's feeling a little hungry after that 'wot u had 4 dinner' thread :rofl_200::biglaugh:
Im not familiar with this but it sounds funny :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Damn dude, Buddy or not one swift ass kickin is in order.
Please don't tell me he rides !
All the best, hope you heal quickly.
Chris

Get well soon!

Reading this reminded me of a TV advert that was shown here for a while, it was to increase peoples awareness of bikes on the roads.
This does show a bike hitting a car (staged for TV but very realistic) so only open if you're up to it - it could be too soon after your experience 666
www.youtube.com watch?v=SXI8-_9FrB4
(just put a backslash in the middle, I didn't want it to display in the post)

PS: Good job on the 1300, it's something I'd like to do someday. Can't wait to see it back on the road (and you on it)

Glad to hear you're not in the hospital, bad things happen there. I would suggest you get checked out by a doctor in case something doesn't heal in a reasonable amount of time. You can settle the property damage separately from any personal injury you may have suffered.

Damn dude, Buddy or not one swift ass kickin is in order.
Please don't tell me he rides !

Chris

Fortunately, no :)
Rollie; said:
Glad to hear you're not in the hospital, bad things happen there. I would suggest you get checked out by a doctor in case something doesn't heal in a reasonable amount of time. You can settle the property damage separately from any personal injury you may have suffered.
Thanks.

I supose that i have a bones from steel :biglaugh:

Kidding... vist the doctor already and evrything is ok ;)

johnpclynch; said:
Get well soon!

Reading this reminded me of a TV advert that was shown here for a while, it was to increase peoples awareness of bikes on the roads.
This does show a bike hitting a car (staged for TV but very realistic) so only open if you're up to it - it could be too soon after your experience 666
www.youtube.com watch?v=SXI8-_9FrB4
(just put a backslash in the middle, I didn't want it to display in the post)

PS: Good job on the 1300, it's something I'd like to do someday. Can't wait to see it back on the road (and you on it)

Saw that adversite. Its pretty scary and inject some strange minds into your head...creapy stuff but i can tell you thats efects on people mind.

Today i've had an insurance guy visit to make same photos from my bike.
I supose that i wil get about 5k$ from insurance so its quite enough for rebuild and far more.

1300 uprade its an most reasonable way for people with engine failure.
I should listen Sean from the beggining and buy 1300 insantly...guees you never lern without trying and wasting some money.

I was running with DJ stage 7 and dyna 3000 on that 1300cc and that setup is very very strong. Absolutly recomended by me.

Again great thanks for evryone for suporting me up.

I think some time will pass till ill get on wheels again. Promise to post an pic with bike fully repaired.

Cheers

Finaly!!!
I've got my money from insurance today!

Those insurance fuckers dont wanna pay me either but i've call to them
at tuesday and tell them that i will direct this case to the court agrrr :bang head:

And today i look at my bank account and heres my money.
4400$ its enough to rebuild the bike.

Its not over yet, im going to court anyway against them and i will get double more then that.
They try to trick me and now they will regret that :th_biggun:

Most important thing is that i can finaly start to rebiuld the bike and get back on the road :punk:

very nice! how u gonna get double?
My bike is worth about 6200$ in PL but completly stock and i have over 3k$ invested and i will never sell my bike even for 10k$.

I've had an offers for 8,5k$ and dont even thik about sell it.

They've send a guy to make evaluation of my damage.
That moran take parts prices out from nowhere or even from space
and estaminate total cost at 12k$ LOL :rofl_200:

I assume that the parts he used are maded from pure gold LOL :rofl_200:

Also this dumbass estaminate my bike value at 6000$
He dont even include imobilaiser and alarm and i will not mention about
my bike extras....like 1300 motor, custom bodywork, rear wheel and lot more.

So when i've ask them to show me any dealer evaluation and from what dealer they have it....silence till today....

Most insurance companies in PL use INFOEKSPERT software for evaluation
vehicles and parts.
I've call to my friend who working in one insurance company and
ask him to check INFOEKSPERT with Yamaha V-max.
Guess what?

Theres no even single one part for v-max in any software like INFOEKSPERT or another!

Those bikes are rare here and hard to get.

So they broke 3 laws witch ane is a crime.

Now im gonna suit them!

When you talk to the lawyer, make sure he includes your injuries in the suit !!!!!
That can add more than the bike if you have been going to the doctor.

My fiance sister is a lawyer so i have a good care.

I will go to the doctor and get his opinion couse my knees and hands still hurts me a little.

And also my helmlet is destroyed.
Guess what? They dont even ask about my gear damage and my personal injuries. They will regret that too.

Ya know, i dont wanna quarel with them couse they will propably never pay me and wait till court trial.

Thats why i've shut mu mouth and waiting for thier payment so i can still ride some before winter.

No when i finaly get money from them i will start rebuild and will gonna suit them.

Back