Anybody else find the motor visually appealing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr2guru

Reaction score
I mean srsly. I sat and stared at it like I was 13 looking at a playboy centerfold for a good 45 minutes last night in the garage. Beautiful engine.

IMG_0913.jpg

I could sit and stare for hours......

I sit in the garage and have coffee in the AM or beer and a cig if the PM and lust after the engine for hours.....:biglaugh:

If I offer to polish her up perfect and ask just right she'll let me feel her cam lobes.....:eusa_dance:

If I put enough alchohol in the gas tank she'll let me put my fist up her tailpipe....:rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_2459.jpg
    100_2459.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 36
I can't say I've had the honor of looking at a Vmax engine up close, I'm still waiting for mine to get here, should be any day / week now.....

I can't say I've had the honor of looking at a Vmax engine up close, I'm still waiting for mine to get here, should be any day / week now.....

Good luck with that. I only had a weekend to spend with mine. I'll see her again in November. :bang head:

I could sit and stare for hours......

I sit in the garage and have coffee in the AM or beer and a cig if the PM and lust after the engine for hours.....:biglaugh:

If I offer to polish her up perfect and ask just right she'll let me feel her cam lobes.....:eusa_dance:

If I put enough alchohol in the gas tank she'll let me put my fist up her tailpipe....:rofl_200:

Hey you better get a sheep skin seat cover for that bike too!

I had the chance to look at one as the owner only lived 1 hour from me .
1 month later that owner is still in hospital and the 09 Max is not well .
Worst thing is there is only 7 09s over here .:ummm:

Oh yeah i dont think they could have done a better job for stock.It looks really hot with billet covers ive seen the wildbros setup and one from france very very nice.I ve seen one with chromed covers.....not really appealling to me.I dread the thought of cleaning the bugger though.Ill have to park it on wet days.....NOT!!

Good luck with that. I only had a weekend to spend with mine. I'll see her again in November. :bang head:

Man, sorry to hear that, that's too long of a wait. Are you taking pictures along with you for memories sake?

I had the chance to look at one as the owner only lived 1 hour from me .
1 month later that owner is still in hospital and the 09 Max is not well .
Worst thing is there is only 7 09s over here .:ummm:

That's bad news, how's Max doing?

J/K, hopefully both Max and owner are recovering and will be on the road again soon!!

Back