Anyone Else Having VMOA Forum Trouble?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil-3446

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does everyone get the xml feed error, that is looking for a table tag in the code on the VMOA board?

:confused2:

:cheers:

Neil

No problems here brother!
IE and firefox are running like a charm.
(the Mac is down or I'd check those browsers too.)

Edit: I didn't pay attention to the VMOA part, ignore my post!

Thanks for the input!

Works fine in Netscape for me, but, IE works for about 5 threads and then shows error messages on the xml feed :confused2:

Worked fine for the past 3 years...might be some of the new security upgrades this machine has been downloading lately. :damn angry:

If it aint broke, don't fix it Microsoft!

Neil

A lot of times deleting history and cookies can solve the problem...:thumbs up:

Otherwise email the admin and see what they have to say!

Been trying to log on for a couple of days with no luck...

Anyone else??? :confused2:

It is still the same BB forum software, XOOPS.

Yeah...I realized that after reading a few threads on there. I guess it is the color change that fooled me at first.

At least thoughts of suicide don't go through my head with the new color scheme they have now.

Don't know why they don't use V bulletin, or phpBB :confused2:

Neil

Jasse said it was because XOOPS is open sourced and free. He also said that's what the officers/directors wanted which is crap. We never told him he had to use XOOPS over something else.

Mark

Jasse said it was because XOOPS is open sourced and free. He also said that's what the officers/directors wanted which is crap. We never told him he had to use XOOPS over something else.

Mark

Nice... I think the red word says it all...:whistlin:

Still won't let me on... Hmm...:hmmm: All files and cookies deleted...:confused2::ummm:

Mark

Hey Mark...How's it going???

PhpBB is free also, and has good perks. Maybe you can talk them (VMOA) into turning on the feature that lists the replies instead of having to click on them below the message in Xoops. :confused2:

Like here: http://www.xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16139&forum=4

Neil

Nice... I think the red word says it all...:whistlin:

Still won't let me on... Hmm...:hmmm: All files and cookies deleted...:confused2::ummm:
Chris, you get what you pay for, no? I would email Steve Jasse to see if you account is suspended or corrupted?

Mark

Chris, you get what you pay for, no? I would email Steve Jasse to see if you account is suspended or corrupted?

Mark

That can't be it... It would at least let me see the site... I get a browser error... I will try it on my Mac on Monday and see where were at...:thumbs up:

Just click on Flat on the bottom left and it will align them this way... Also under your user CP you can set it to show that way...

Thanks Chris...strange this is not the defaulted setting.

Much better now.

Neil

Neil, what's up? How's your purple beast coming?

Yeah, we tried getting them to not us XOOPS but that isn't happening.

Mark

Mark...

He's just about there...just waiting on my COO stuff to finish the front, mount the rear wheel, and exhaust. I fire him up every day with the open headers and grin.

My hand hurts worse now than it did before surgery...oh well, "get over it or die from it", like my grandfather always said.

Soon....very sooooooon :eusa_dance:

Neil

Good to hear! Maybe sometime we can celebrate with some good ol' Kentucky Bourbon. :cheers:

Mark

Thanks Chris...strange this is not the defaulted setting.

Much better now.

Neil

Hey... I just found out about it a week ago... Amazing how smart I sounded huh? :whistlin::clapping:

I just wish I could get to the site now... WHAT THE HELL!!!

Latest posts

Back