Anyone Else Having VMOA Forum Trouble?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, have you tried pinging it from a DOS prompt?

Mark

Neat site! I haven't ever had that....looks tasty.

Mark

I haven't been able to get on there for days, works out though, I just started checking out this site alot more and I think I like it better!!

This Forum is light years ahead of what the VMOA site has to offer, well that and its been tits up for 3 days. You will find very helpful people and a wealth of information about our beloved Max.

I haven't been able to get on there for days, works out though, I just started checking out this site alot more and I think I like it better!!

This Forum is light years ahead of what the VMOA site has to offer, well that and its been tits up for 3 days. You will find very helpful people and a wealth of information about our beloved Max.

What HE said...:thumbs up:

We have moderators here to make sure the peace is kept as well... Act up and you get infractions, get enough infractions and you start losing permissions... They need better moderation on the VMOA but first and foremost they need a web that isn't slower than crap and doesn't go down for days in a row...

Things that make you go hmmm.....

VMOA dues go up $5.00 per year, and then the web site goes down for 3 days that someone is PAID to run.

If my organization's web site is down for 10 minutes people are screaming!

3 days?!??? GMAFB!!! I don't give a flip what the matter is, there is no excuse for this!!!

SHEESH!

Things that make you go hmmm.....

VMOA dues go up $5.00 per year, and then the web site goes down for 3 days that someone is PAID to run.

If my organization's web site is down for 10 minutes people are screaming!

3 days?!??? GMAFB!!! I don't give a flip what the matter is, there is no excuse for this!!!

SHEESH!

There is a thread on why it is down here http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=2690&page=5

Back