anyone thirsty?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
with the heat wave that came through, it gave me the kick in the ass i need to finish a project. wife may not be too happy with what i did to her 5 year old fridge thats in the garage. but thats what she gets for putting something in my man space. she couldnt honestly expect me to just leave it alone could she? :punk:

beer.jpg

Mark, looks to be just enought for me to fit on a jump seat. See you in 3 hours....

love my kegerator! nothing like sam adams octoberfest on tap!

Ya know, I think that has motivated me to install a kegerator in our garage.....

thought yall would like that :)

co2 bottle and all, i only have about 150 total invested should be able to test it out later tonight. rob... youre welcome over anytime just gimme a hollar :)

I used to have one of those. MAN did we drink a lot of beer when it was on tap. But hey, it's hot out - got to stay hydrated !!!:eusa_dance:

What's that icky water doing taking up valuable space in your kegerator?

Having the set up in your garage keeps you from having to go all the way inside the house and down into the basement like I have to do here.

Attachments

• PC210174.jpg
    PC210174.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8
  • PC210208.jpg
    PC210208.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 8
that water was how i was able to talk the wife into another kegerator... it had to pull double duty for her stuff too lol. mine just takes up more space... oops

that water was how i was able to talk the wife into another kegerator... it had to pull double duty for her stuff too lol. mine just takes up more space... oops

The built in kegerator at my house IS FOR MY WIFE!. I don't drink beer. I had NO PROBLEMS talking her into it. :ummm: :rofl_200:

The "other stuff" on the bar in the background of my pic would be for me - no refrigeration required.....:punk:

Latest posts

Back