As riding season is about to begin

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
I get fuckin vertigo! Pretty pissed to say the least. Antivert doesn't help. Hopefully it will pass soon. Never had it before, started on saturday, went ot the ER while at work sunday and was sent home told to relax (what does that mean?) and a script for valium which i won't take. If it aint one thing, its; another.

You got a little time to get better. It's supposed to get cold with a little snow toward the end of the week.

I get fuckin vertigo! Pretty pissed to say the least. Antivert doesn't help. Hopefully it will pass soon. Never had it before, started on saturday, went ot the ER while at work sunday and was sent home told to relax (what does that mean?) and a script for valium which i won't take. If it aint one thing, its; another.

What a bummer, man!! It's one of those things that isn't quantifiable to being fixed or not (if you know what i'm trying to say) You wait so long and it doesn't do it.....your declared healed??

Unlike breaking a bone or something and you know it's healed or not. I was invited to go snowboarding but wussed out because I figured Murphy would screw me out of my riding season by having me crash and break a wrist or something.

Hope you feel better fast, bud...................

A friend of mine had that and it turned out to be some bug he picked up on a trip to Germany on business. Had to take the vertigo meds and antibiotics for a while. It finally went away after a couple weeks.

That really blows E-D....I had a touch of that years ago, it's miserable! Hope it goes away quickly! :punk:

My wife has had several episodes of vertigo . It is very hard on her when it occurs . She has had MRI / Brain Scans done with no determining diagnosis. They told her to live with it . Like there is another option . Always remember they are " practicing " .

Kinda moot at this point, woke up to 4" of snow! Talked to a neurologist at work yesterday, gave me some tips, tanked up on some water and that helped. also have to do whats called teh Eply manoeuvre's, supposed to really help.

Drinking lots of filtered water is a good start to taking charge of your health overall . Try and cut out all the sugars , diet drinks especially , cut down on salt , fast once a month for a day , cut out red meat for a month . Sometimes our body is telling us something is wrong with what we are doing or eating. A change in diet can sometimes help .

Good luck , and keep the post alive .

Back