Bald Eagles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few Pictures of some eagles in Homer Alaska from a few years ago.
And 1 Obligatory Moose Shot I took in my Sisters back yard.

Attachments

• Dennis Photos 027.jpg
    Dennis Photos 027.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Dennis Photos 026.jpg
    Dennis Photos 026.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Dennis Photos 028.jpg
    Dennis Photos 028.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Dennis Photos 031.jpg
    Dennis Photos 031.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Dennis Photos 045.jpg
    Dennis Photos 045.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Dennis Photos 0471.jpg
    Dennis Photos 0471.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DennisPhotos 075.jpg
    DennisPhotos 075.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DennisPhotos 089.jpg
    DennisPhotos 089.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 10
Pictures from Hinckley Ohio which is famous for the yearly teturn of buzzards. My Father in law sent me these pics today in an email. He says he was a Red Tail Hawk in a previous life. No kidding, I'm not shitting you guys.
muvupygu.jpg
5e3unu2e.jpg
veve3yme.jpg
sa5e6u8a.jpg
baqytu4u.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Pictures from Hinckley Ohio which is famous for the yearly teturn of buzzards. My Father in law sent me these pics today in an email. He says he was a Red Tail Hawk in a previous life. No kidding, I'm not shitting you guys.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!
Nice pictures Pat, that's how they are along the Skagit river in Washington state!
Hmm, Does your father in law still have a taste for rabbit and other small animals?:rofl_200:

Yep, he sure does. He feed me my first squirrell stew.
He is an honorary member of the Indian Turtle Clan. He has a real Teepee and makes his own bows with bear gut strings, knifes with old and new flint rock tips. He is a retired GM Chemist. A smart guy with a few patents in his service with GM but I think they pay you 1$ for your idea since you were employed by them and own all your work.
Someone told me eagles only eat fresh kills but I've seen them eat road kill and these pictures show them eating handout fish. I love how every face is distinct and they always have a look like they are ready to brawl. Love me. Glad we as a society did something to protect them. There are tons of protected fish, mammals and birds here in SW Florida. One gal was arrested for riding a Manatee if you can believe that!

Bald Eagles are opportunists. They will eat anything edible. Usually more scavengers than predators. They often steal other animals kills. The way they grab fish out of the water on the fly always amazes me.

Back