Bar end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
What are you guys using for bar end mirrors? I've seen some on ebay, but they're all convex style mirrors. Anybody running a round flat style bar end mirror on their bike? Getting ready to order a jacket and the mirrors, just wanting some input.

What are you guys using for bar end mirrors? I've seen some on ebay, but they're all convex style mirrors. Anybody running a round flat style bar end mirror on their bike? Getting ready to order a jacket and the mirrors, just wanting some input.

Did you see mine on my Max? :ummm:

Made by Oberon and got it from streetfighters inc I think...

The link is under VMF links...:thumbs up:

I'll check 'em out. Thanks man, I like the way those look. I was thinking about chrome, and flipping them opposite of how you have 'em, under the bars rather than over.

I'll check 'em out. Thanks man, I like the way those look. I was thinking about chrome, and flipping them opposite of how you have 'em, under the bars rather than over.

It will go under or out the side too... It's just that I can't see out it well without moving my arm when it is under and out the side it sticks out to far... I have just the one since my other side is a Throttlemeister bar end...:thumbs up:

You can see them on mine in the garage.I also happen to have his complete new line pics and the pricing.

Attachments

• Groove 03.jpg
    Groove 03.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 36
  • New Mirror 02.jpg
    New Mirror 02.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 26
You can see them on mine in the garage.I also happen to have his complete new line pics and the pricing.

They are $140 + $8 shipping for the round

$150 +$8 shipping for the oval.

I have an older design and they kick ass.You can actually see behind you and they look Killer!

Back