bar end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Max#235

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how Mario's bar end mirrors fit on, over or into Kurkyian(sp) hand grips which i have currently installed. they seem quite nice from pics. just wanted to know if they were compatible and how much tweaking it would take to get them on before i forked out the $$$$.
thanks
________
Cellin

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how Mario's bar end mirrors fit on, over or into Kurkyian(sp) hand grips which i have currently installed. they seem quite nice from pics. just wanted to know if they were compatible and how much tweaking it would take to get them on before i forked out the $$$$.
thanks

I am sure they fit inside the handlebar and as you tighten them it causes it to spread out to hold them tight.

The Kuryakyn grips are a little different than others, in the case of when you take the end cap off, it isn't all open in there, and they have a smaller diameter hole. I have yet to measure the diameter of it, as I too will be looking for bar end mirrors to go with my Kuryakyn grips.

Thanks QuarterHorse.
keep us posted on when you do that.
i'd like to see the final product, if in fact it can be done and how much tweaking is necessary
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back