Bar end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With many thanks to Jedi- and Garrett, I now have my mirrors ordered and on their way! WHAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

np man... it looks like you could also mount them On the bar by taking the bolt out instead of in the bar.. probably want a plug for the end of it that way but theres the option...

np man... it looks like you could also mount them On the bar by taking the bolt out instead of in the bar.. probably want a plug for the end of it that way but theres the option...

Didn't even think of that! If it turns out that I can make it work, the drag bar came with black flush-mounted plugs. I'll be in like a dirty shirt!

Didn't even think of that! If it turns out that I can make it work, the drag bar came with black flush-mounted plugs. I'll be in like a dirty shirt!

that'd be money... if it was me tho i'm sure i woulda lost the plugs by now. haha

cant believe in a thread about bar end mirrors, noone has mentioned my friend mario. his mirrors are a true work of art. quality, fit and finish are second to none and worth every penny. i have a set on my 97 and have had many compliments on them. the last 4 pics are some of his other styles available.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 119
  • Mirror%2001.jpg
    Mirror%2001.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Mirror%2002.jpg
    Mirror%2002.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Mirror%2003.jpg
    Mirror%2003.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Pic08.jpg
    Pic08.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 96
haha i think the caliber is different here! mario does superb work, but these are cheap-o $10 mirrors... something to strap on and see hwo it looks... marios from what i have read deserve their own thread (which i think i've seen)

With many thanks to Jedi- and Garrett, I now have my mirrors ordered and on their way! WHAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No problem. You'll notice that the ones in my link are actually different to Garrett's link. At first glance they probably look identical but they're not.
I'm not saying ones better, the cheaper ones could be even better for all I know, just thought I would point it out.

cant believe in a thread about bar end mirrors, noone has mentioned my friend mario. his mirrors are a true work of art. quality, fit and finish are second to none and worth every penny. i have a set on my 97 and have had many compliments on them. the last 4 pics are some of his other styles available.

later odieoh24

Agree Mario makes one hell of a mirror. You cant buy a quality mirror for the price he charges.. In the end you get what you pay for. Have to take a pic of my new units from Mario, they are the shit:punk:

Agree Mario makes one hell of a mirror. You cant buy a quality mirror for the price he charges.. In the end you get what you pay for. Have to take a pic of my new units from Mario, they are the shit:punk:
I dont think Mario is producing these mirrors anymore. I havent even seen him around either. Perhaps I'm wrong? I too am looking for a pair and this is what I most likely will be purchasing when I'm back from vacation in a few weeks.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bar-...2598702QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Of course thats if I'm not broke by then.

Mike

I dont think Mario is producing these mirrors anymore. I havent even seen him around either. Perhaps I'm wrong? I too am looking for a pair and this is what I most likely will be purchasing when I'm back from vacation in a few weeks.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bar-...2598702QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Of course thats if I'm not broke by then.

Mike

Mario is still making mirrors that i can assure you... His latest styles are stemless and the mirror sits in the center of the barend, the mirror themsleves are slightly larger,,, which makes them most excellent... gonna go snap a pic of my new ones right now.... will be low light but you will see what Im talking about...:punk:

Dont mind the bugs:confused2: Marios new style Mirror,, IMO most bang for the buck in a mirror on the planet:punk:

386545193.jpg

386545192.jpg

386545191.jpg

386545187.jpg

i love the look on mine but the problem is clearance. parking next to my fz it is always hitting and definitely takes getting used to.

Latest posts

Back