battery wars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mods, it fits the stock tray, with a little to spare. A thin piece of styrofoam, 1/4" or so, would prolly tighten it up if you think it's too loose, I just hold it in place with the rubber strap.

Thanks.

One of these days, I might have to stop talking mean to you. Or not. :biglaugh:

i just got a duralast battery from walmart. Cheap yes but my lest one I got for my gs450e was the same size as my magna v45 and it lasted 3 years. Not bad for 45 bucks.

Well like I said my last PC680 lasted 6 years, coming up on 7 this next Feb. It still works but is showing signs of failure. All I did was plug it into a battery tender in the winter. I was just hoping that someone found a cheaper or equal priced battery that would stand up the the 680 and I might have taken a chance on it but it looks like I'm gonna get another Odyssey.

My last PC680 lasted 8 years before replacing it this summer. Friend had his last 12 years.

I still like the Diehard and have been using the AGM battery in most bikes we have that need batteries. It does take some tray modification but easy to do and you get nearly double the cranking power.

Sean

I still like the Diehard and have been using the AGM battery in most bikes we have that need batteries. It does take some tray modification but easy to do and you get nearly double the cranking power.

Sean

+1 !!! I should have put this on my "top mod" list. :biglaugh:

Sean
I'm not suprised! You don't seem to do things half assed Sean...if you run out of gas you can just use the start button to get you to a pump right. LOL

I have broken a ton of stuff on these bikes and is how much of my knowledge has come from. And, when you run out of gas you better have a good INTERNAL battery cause your ass is pushing it!

And on a side note,

The first few passes the bike will run fine!

Back