begining of the end

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
started to take all the extras off my max, and will be sending him :wave bye:down the road in a few days

Last edited:
Does that mean you will have a Vmax Aftermarket Sale on all your parts. I have a list of items I need....:punk:

Rob, I know that you have been considering this for awhile and if that's the decision you made, good luck with the new bike - will it be a Raider?

:cheers: Mike

hey Buster, lets just say i need to regroup,ill still be popin in you guys are a hoot, had alot of fun here

tdogmason, let me know what you need and ill see what i can do for ya,

really gonna suck being in the garage wrenchin on max to strip him down,insted of tweekin something then going to rrrripppp up the asphalt :cheers:

Not to pry or anything...I mean, if it's personal, I totally understand...but what gives?

I get the impression that something really bad happened to you on that bike. As much as I love mine, I'm just wondering what it was that set you off to getting rid of it. It seems like it was a very hard decision for you. I just hope it wasn't because of something bad that might blow over in a few months and leave you regretting it.

Regards,
Tom

Latest posts

Back