boost motor not working properly?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
I got my 2 boost modules from Sean today. Now I have another problem. "when I turn the key ON" the black slider block does not open all the way....it lifts and drops 5 times in a row, only lifting the block a 1/4 of the way, then stops. I try it again...this time it lifts slower, but still cycles 5 short stops up and down.I tried manually pushing the block up,..and no problem.
When I try the 2nd module "I have 2modules" it lifts and drops the same as the first module..8 times though.
What gives? is it a worn out boost motor. Is it skipping inside? Is it trying to lift,then quits a bunch of times?
It does not act like this one...http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=CURWyEguZro
mabey I will take it out and test it like this..http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=oVJLHcg-G4E

Mike from springfield is/was having a similar issue. almost sounded like a gear tooth was fucked up once it got a certain point it wasn't strong enough to hold it and it sliped back down under the pressure of the spring.

Mike from springfield is/was having a similar issue. almost sounded like a gear tooth was fucked up once it got a certain point it wasn't strong enough to hold it and it sliped back down under the pressure of the spring.

Sure sounds like it.

I suppose it could still be a bad vboost box but i was pretty sure we tested all the units we had on the good shelf.

Sean

Well I bit the bullet and took it apart. It needs a dentist!! " Its missing teeth" :rofl_200: well , its time to call........can anybody guess, LOL

Attachments

• boost motor 002.jpg
    boost motor 002.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 22
  • boost motor 006.jpg
    boost motor 006.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 29
  • boost motor 007.jpg
    boost motor 007.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 27
I suppose it could still be a bad vboost box but i was pretty sure we tested all the units we had on the good shelf.

Sean

Your parts are working PERFECTLY..mine arent. Please send me a ...boost servo thingy.thank you sean.

Well I bit the bullet and took it apart. It needs a dentist!! " Its missing teeth" :rofl_200: well , its time to call........can anybody guess, LOL

:whistlin::whistlin::whistlin::whistlin::whistlin::whistlin:

calling_sean.jpg

LOL your patient needs some serious revival :D
Ressurection even LOL

Someone needs to send that full sized pic to me! I am going to have to post it on the website and facebook! I love it!

Sean

Back