Bradley Doucette

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well one more R.I.P Brad ! Brad was one cool guy and a close friend we used to ride to together on a regular basis when I was back home. He will be missed.

Attachments

• Brad Doucette.jpg
    Brad Doucette.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
Kyle, This trend has got to end.... Good Bros are hard to find. Sorry to hear of another gone... R.I.P. Brad

Kyle, This trend has got to end.... Good Bros are hard to find. Sorry to hear of another gone... R.I.P. Brad
Yeah I have about had enough of it. Its time for things to turn around. I been trying to remember the good times. I was just sitting out on the porch looking at my Harley wind chime he brought me when I was in the Hospital in 2001 after my crash. ( He was with me when I crashed )

Kyle, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Good friends are hard to come by - and the most valuable things we've got. It's painful to lose them... RIP, Brad.

Thanks all ! I managed to figure out a way to fly home for my other friend Rodneys memorial so I am flying out on the 8th doing his memorial & memorial ride on the 10th jumping back on the palne in the evening so I can make it back here by midnight so I can do the benefit for my friend with cancer here on the 11th. Its time for a break.

I was a pall-bearer for a friend who died on his R1, i know how you feel. I am honored to have his front calipers on my Max. May our brothers R.I.P. (Ride in Paradise)

RIP Brad. Condolences to you Kyle, and all his friends and family.

2012 may not be the end of the world yet, but it sure has been for many :(

I don't really care who the rider is/was, it always breaks my heart to hear of a fallen rider.
So I can only imagine how awful it must be to know the fallen rider... :(

Back