brand new Carb Tune 2...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how far are you from vernon?

i was in West Thompson this weekend.

if rayvin is near vernon i may ask him to pick it up for me

i have one of the ball bearing ones tha twas $20 from the UK. works great but a 4 port one would be great

sent him an email. maybe rayvin can grab it if he's near and hold onto it for me

Hey Garrett, I'm in Colchester, about 45 min from Vernon. Got the same unit myself and swear by it--both reliable and rugged (and a hell of a lot better than the mercury unit I upgraded from!). If I can help in any way, let me know...

Garrett. I just left a phone message with the guy, so if he gets back to me I'll snatch it up for you before someone else snags it.

when i was at Richwrench's house at the weekend, I got to take a good look at his homemade sync tool. Gotta say, it may be slighty bulky, but for $15 it will do the job just as good as a Carbtune or any other similar device.
And all it is is a wooden board, some clear hoses, a couple of T pieces, a few nails, some Dexron tranny fluid and best of all, 4 bits of coax cable as restrictors. U gotta love it!

rayvin thanks man! he just emailed me back saying it was sold, so unless he meant you, i was just a tad too late i think. thanks tho!

damn. good work tho! it woulda been a sick deal

Latest posts

Back