Brownie Run '11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the kind words. She's on the IV now, think it's about a 4 - 4 1/2 hour deal. I will drive to Albany to pick her up....they won't let her drive (don't think they heard about the cop running thing but, you never know!!) She'll greatly appreciate your concern and be very upset that this caused BR'11 to be cancelled and wrecked everyone's plans....she's just like that.

It amazes me the amount of pain & suffering this migraine thing creates and the number of folks affected....and they really have no clue what causes it or, in most cases, how to treat it. It's kind of a trial & error thing....and so far, the doc's aren't making much headway! :bang head:

Guys, it is with much regret that I post this but we will have to cancel BR'11. My wife Heidi is currently heading for the hospital with a severe migraine which has been plagueing her for the last 2 weeks....leaving her unable to function. She will be hooked up to an IV for the rest of the afternoon and the medication will, hopefully, break the pattern and give her some relief. This treatment was successful a couple months ago and hopefully will be again today.

Then with some R & R maybe she can get back to normal in a few days.

She wanted me to tell everyone she feels terrible about this issue affecting BR'11 and we will see if we can't put something together later in the year.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Prayers to Heidi Dan-o we can all get together anytime. Hope she's feeling better soon. Keep us informed.
Steve

Guys, it is with much regret that I post this but we will have to cancel BR'11. My wife Heidi is currently heading for the hospital with a severe migraine which has been plagueing her for the last 2 weeks....leaving her unable to function. She will be hooked up to an IV for the rest of the afternoon and the medication will, hopefully, break the pattern and give her some relief. This treatment was successful a couple months ago and hopefully will be again today.

Then with some R & R maybe she can get back to normal in a few days.

She wanted me to tell everyone she feels terrible about this issue affecting BR'11 and we will see if we can't put something together later in the year.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Hope everything's ok with your wife, Bill invited me to ride up from Pgh with him this year but it was iffy on my end with work anyway. But like was said there's always next year. I'm still trying to clear my schedule for thunder. But the weather has been rotten this year pretty much throughout the northeast. But hopefully I'll get to meet everyone there. Then there's another Pgh run this year I hope.

i TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER , SHE'S ONE OF A KIND ! .. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED AS TO HOW SHE IS , WE WILL ALL GET TOGETHER SOME OTHER TIME , HEIDI COMES FIRST !

+3

Sorry to hear this....

Get well Heidi!!!!!

Very sorry to hear this news, Danny! Take good care of her and make sure she knows that we all understand that her well being is much more important than the meet is.

Mike

Sorry to hear that....I had constant headaches for a couple months, turned out to be from internal pressures in my skull since I had an abnormal extra set of molars wedging themselves in there....couple days after I had the wisdom teeth out they went away. As you said, doc's had essentially no ideas and really all they could do is write scrips for painkillers.

Think BR11 may be rescheduled for later in the summer?

Hope shes feeling better soon! Were a tough bunch, we can handle any disappointment there may be :bang head:

Do not apologize for the cancellation; health always comes first because without it life is hell. Feel better soon Heidi!

Dan-o , Very sorry to hear of your wife's migraines. Hope they figure out what is causing them quickly. Prayers go out to both of you tonight.

danny you dont need to be sorry at all on this forum, your lady comes first before all the bull-hunk here. i hope she gets better fast, send out all the good vibes i can and hope she bounces back to her reg self. send her a big hug and kiss from me.

let us know how she's going when she gets home, and if ya need anything brother you know to just ask and it will be done.

Hope Heidi is felling better Danny. My wife gets them also, and they really take her out of action for days. Terrible things.

Back