Brownie Run '11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone coming down Thursday wants a layover you can stay in my place in Schroon Lake thurs night and then we can head to BRC grouped up Friday.

Otherwise I'll meet whoever's going right off exit 28 of I87 sometime on Friday.

still a big maybe here folks. still appears to be thunderstorms and 40% chance of rain eh?

still a big maybe here folks. still appears to be thunderstorms and 40% chance of rain eh?
EH? what does that mean, thunderstoms and 40% chance of rain.I Think It means theres a 60% chance it dont rain!

Gina & I will be heading over Saturday mid-morning overnight til Sunday.....take the long way home if dry.......packing the rain gear and not planning to put too much time in on detailing...LOL...

But if I ride to work on Friday (or even with the car) I might stop by for a couple Friday night and hang with the early arrivers for a bit since i'll only be 30 minutes away..........

Sorry to hear your not gonna make it Ro, Hey maybe we will have another pizza run this year in the fall :confused2:

ya man really sucks this work thing, for sure next year im booking the time off.

i'll hold ya to it bill, pizza run this fall, spread the word now boys.......3rd international pizza run........ did we even do a official one last year? or was that combined with the pittsburg run?

ya man really sucks this work thing, for sure next year im booking the time off.

i'll hold ya to it bill, pizza run this fall, spread the word now boys.......3rd international pizza run........ did we even do a official one last year? or was that combined with the pittsburg run?

No the pizza run never happened last year...
Lets try again this year though

Sorry to hear that your not going to make it Ro!:sad2: With the weather looking like it does for Thursday around lac Ontario I'm going to have to drastically change my plans if I'm going to make it! Their calling for severe thunderstorms with possible hail, Redbone has informed me that she doesn't like hail and I don't think I like the idea much either!:bang head:
Friday's weather looks a little better but it still may be a soggy ride and the prospect close 900 miles in iffy weather may put a end to my run.:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

Uh - Oh! That ain't good Brian! I got caught in a hell of a hail storm last year....it is NOT any fun at all....about like what a handfull of crushed stone in the face at 80 mph would feel like I'm guessing.

Yesterday's weekend forecast looked a lot better than it does this morning....we may be heading back into one of those "unsettled patterns" again....which translates into.......'we really don't know' :confused2::confused2::confused2:

Sorry to hear this Brian but with the distance you're travelling to get here....900 miles of misery is just not gonna cut it! :sad2:

I just got off the phone with Brian and I really hate to say it, but I won't be heading down either. Weather patterns are just brutal on Thursday, with rain, T. storms and cool weather pretty much throughout the whole day. Friday is not much better either.

Hopefully, next year will be better.

Mike

I just got off the phone with Brian and I really hate to say it, but I won't be heading down either. Weather patterns are just brutal on Thursday, with rain, T. storms and cool weather pretty much throughout the whole day. Friday is not much better either.

Hopefully, next year will be better.

Mike

Kinda figured this Mike and don't blame you a bit. It looks like there's some nasty stuff possible in the next couple days, won't be surprised to see some severe weather warnings issued.

Sure wished it'd turned out better, was really looking forward to finally meeting you, but as you said....we got next year! :punk:

Sorry to hear that your not going to make it Ro!:sad2: With the weather looking like it does for Thursday around lac Ontario I'm going to have to drastically change my plans if I'm going to make it! Their calling for severe thunderstorms with possible hail, Redbone has informed me that she doesn't like hail and I don't think I like the idea much either!:bang head:
Friday's weather looks a little better but it still may be a soggy ride and the prospect close 900 miles in iffy weather may put a end to my run.:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

ya man that would sux. drive safe man dont push it. im sure there are lots of great places to hide out waiting the for storm to settle :)

enjoy the extra brownies that i wont be able to eat hahahaha

Am keeping an eye on the weather myself and figuring out when/if I can travel. It looks like I have a 5hr window tomorrow where I might just rip along and get close, then Friday is looking pretty good. Keeping my fingers crossed that Trevor and I will make it. Will have to decide tomorrow morning for sure.

Guys, it is with much regret that I post this but we will have to cancel BR'11. My wife Heidi is currently heading for the hospital with a severe migraine which has been plagueing her for the last 2 weeks....leaving her unable to function. She will be hooked up to an IV for the rest of the afternoon and the medication will, hopefully, break the pattern and give her some relief. This treatment was successful a couple months ago and hopefully will be again today.

Then with some R & R maybe she can get back to normal in a few days.

She wanted me to tell everyone she feels terrible about this issue affecting BR'11 and we will see if we can't put something together later in the year.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Guys, it is with much regret that I post this but we will have to cancel BR'11. My wife Heidi is currently heading for the hospital with a severe migraine which has been plagueing her for the last 2 weeks....leaving her unable to function. She will be hooked up to an IV for the rest of the afternoon and the medication will, hopefully, break the pattern and give her some relief. This treatment was successful a couple months ago and hopefully will be again today.

Then with some R & R maybe she can get back to normal in a few days.

She wanted me to tell everyone she feels terrible about this issue affecting BR'11 and we will see if we can't put something together later in the year.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Man!! So sorry hear Heidi isn't feeling well!! Send her mine and Gina's love.

BD,
So sorry to hear that Heidi is not feeling well. I hope the treatment works well and is feeling her wonderful self again!
Sending all my love, best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery! :eusa_pray:
BB

i TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER , SHE'S ONE OF A KIND ! .. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED AS TO HOW SHE IS , WE WILL ALL GET TOGETHER SOME OTHER TIME , HEIDI COMES FIRST !

i TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER , SHE'S ONE OF A KIND ! .. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED AS TO HOW SHE IS , WE WILL ALL GET TOGETHER SOME OTHER TIME , HEIDI COMES FIRST !

+1 from me as well!! She is one heck of a lady and must come first!! Keep us in the loop buddy and please pass on my well wishes, as a fellow migraine sufferer I know what she is going through and it makes me hurt just thinking about it.

Back