Brownie Run '11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries Dan-o, got on my direct hotline to the weather gods and made a payment in blood, weather will cooperate!!!!:punk:

This explains the recent rash of messages from several 'mystical beings' throughout the cosmos telling me not to be concerned about the wxx....that 'the fix is in', 'it's all set up,' 'it's under control'!!

Who am I to worry in the face of such power? :worthy: :clapping: :thumbs up:

All I know is that I'm leaving my house sometime before 5 am on 26th and heading towards the Canadian border, some 560 miles away. :biglaugh:
Have Vmax, excellent rain gear and brownies dancing in my dreams!:punk:

All I know is that I'm leaving my house sometime before 5 am on 26th and heading towards the Canadian border, some 560 miles away. :biglaugh:
Have Vmax and excellent rain grear and brownies dancing in my dreams!:punk:

May just go buy some Frog Toggs next weekend and just brave the rain with ya Brian. Have to think about it, but if you are going to brave the weather I cannot in good concience back down:eusa_dance:

May just go buy some Frog Toggs next weekend and just brave the rain with ya Brian. Have to think about it, but if you are going to brave the weather I cannot in good concience back down:eusa_dance:
:punk: I may reconsider if it's going to be rain everyday, but if it's not going to rain at BRC I am GTG!:thumbs up:
GTG CHECKLIST!
Tourmaster 2 piece rainsuit- CHECK
Alpinestars goretex rain boots - CHECK
Alpinestars insulated gortex gloves - CHECK
Vemar no fog faceshield - CHECK
Clothing packed in waterproof bag inside of raincovered tailbag - CHECK
Rain-x, seafoam, tools, spare plugs, spare bulbs packed - CHECK

:punk: I may reconsider if it's going to be rain everyday, but if it's not going to rain at BRC I am GTG!:thumbs up:
GTG CHECKLIST!
Tourmaster 2 piece rainsuit- CHECK
Alpinestars goretex rain boots - CHECK
Alpinestars insulated gortex gloves - CHECK
Vemar no fog faceshield - CHECK
Clothing packed in waterproof bag inside of raincovered tailbag - CHECK
Rain-x, seafoam, tools, spare plugs, spare bulbs packed - CHECK

That's what I call PREPARED!!

We're thinking along the same lines Brian....if Saturday is a total deluge then we're probly screwed but if it's 20% - 30% of showers, I can't see that interfering at all.

Like today, s'posed to be hard rain....little flag on TWC saying 1.55" of rain on the way, It's 2:00 right now and I've been working outside all day, saw maybe a dozen drops a couple hours ago....actually it's a perfect day for riding! :punk:

Just need to be careful of 'flying off the handle'....avoid any 'knee jerk reactions'....and make any & all decisions after the application of 'a grain of salt'!! :rofl_200:

Am going to start a packing list tonight myself. All those little things you need when rain is a concern will have to be moved to the top of the list! Have ridden is some torrential downpours to make it to rides in the past, including the remanents of a hurricane in 2006 so a little shower or two won't stop me. Just have to pick up a good set of rain gear, old stuff is not too good LOL.

what i need is install my hand warmers....... but want the new bars first and havent even ordered them arghhhhhhhh. not sure what im admitting too......... well little drizzle i can handle but not a down pour

Thursday....Rain....High-82?

Friday....Part Cloud....High-83?

Saturday....Part Cloud....High-75?

Sunday....Part Cloud....High-64?

Monday....Part Cloud....High-65?

Now THAT'S what I'm talking!! :clapping::punk::clapping::punk::clapping:

I wish all of you the best weather and have a blast at this years Brownie Run... :clapping:
I'll be stuck here in Florida.... :sad2:

Maybe we could have a Chocolate Pudding Run when COP RUNNER gets down here . :biglaugh:

I wish all of you the best weather and have a blast at this years Brownie Run... :clapping:
I'll be stuck here in Florida.... :sad2:

Maybe we could have a Chocolate Pudding Run when COP RUNNER gets down here . :biglaugh:

Thanks Dave!! :worthy: Sorry you can't make it.

Be careful what you wish for! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I put absolutely zero faith in any weather predictions that are more than 3 days away. So yeah, once the wednesday/thursday before rolls around, if the forecast looks good then great. If it's looking shitty then people will have to make a decision. I'd like to think it'll be pushing 80 degrees though....lol

Wet roads would severely dampen TMS action. Can't burn corners or make use of da boost with wet slick roads.

I'm supposed to lead the group from "up yonder north" down from the Adirondacks so I'll have to stay tuned about what's happening.

i LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER HAS TURNED AROUND IN OUR FAVOR ! . :eusa_dance: . :punk: . :clapping: . ME AND " KRATZ " ARE MEETING IN WILKES-BARRE PENNSYLVANIA , ON THURSDAY , GOING OUT TO EAT SOME STEAKS AND CLUBBING . :biglaugh: . THEN RIDING UP TO BROWNIE RUN CENTRAL ON FRIDAY ! .. WHO'S ALL COMING ? . :punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping::punk::eusa_dance::clapping:

the ride gets better and better.......well gang im not going to make it to this one.......no way of getting out of work. short season up in the yukon got to take it when it comes along. for sure im missing out.
have fun, twist the wrist and ride safe boy and girls......:punk:

the ride gets better and better.......well gang im not going to make it to this one.......no way of getting out of work. short season up in the yukon got to take it when it comes along. for sure im missing out.
have fun, twist the wrist and ride safe boy and girls......:punk:

Sorry to hear your not gonna make it Ro, Hey maybe we will have another pizza run this year in the fall :confused2:

Still planning on going here. Got to see what day I am heading out with Trevor and go from there. Might hang here until Friday and make a speed run across then if the rain really comes in on Thursday. Playing things by ear for now.

Comming up 495 to the Mass pike Friday morning. Should be on the pike by 10:30 or so. If it's like the weather man says I'll be a riding. Be glad to hook up with anybody comming that way. Rick or O.T. ?
Steve-o

Back