Brownie Run '11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
The Brownie Run '11 social group has been created, anyone interested in participating please join up as all ride info will be posted within the group.

Brownie Run 2011 countdown begins...

Oh, the fun, camaraderie, and shenanigans!

I'm assuming I'll be the VMax support vehicle for Mikey and Bill again this year. Besides, SOMEone has to transport the brownies.

Alicia*

Dan have you started planning out routes, im sure you found a few good ones late last season. that one we did after kicking CR out of the group was a nice short run with a good stop point.
think there will be a pizza slice stop onroute this yea somewhere :hmmm::punk:

If anyone wants free lodging nearby for a night or two I'd be willing to host 1-2 people. Gonna depend on work schedule and such but if anyone's interested I'll keep you posted as we get closer.

I'll be ready for some more Taconic Motor Speedway action lol

I'll have my HD Hero cam rigged up on the bike then, so I should be able to get most of the ride from a "dash view" in full 1080p HD. Be a kewl souvenir.

i .. I JUST HAVE ONE REQUEST , EVERYBODY JUST STAND BACK THIS TIME ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :punk:

i PLUS , I CANT WAIT TO SLEEP IN MY BED AGAIN ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

Last edited:
I like the quick run "over the Cakeout" as a nice way to end a longer run too! :punk:
Also, who is in charge of finding a large enough claw hammer to pull Timmy off a tree or the back of the garage? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I wanna go too!!!
th_image003.gif

Mike
Just fall in behind Redbone as I pass through Sudbury on Thursday morning! we'll be there in no time!

i .. I JUST HAVE ONE REQUEST , EVERYBODY JUST STAND BACK THIS TIME ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :punk:

:ten_out_of_ten:

i PLUS , I CANT WAIT TO SLEEP IN MY BED AGAIN " FOR FOUR DAYS " ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

what they gave you the keys back to your appartment.......

I like the quick run "over the Cakeout" as a nice way to end a longer run too! :punk:
Also, who is in charge of finding a large enough claw hammer to pull Timmy off a tree or the back of the garage? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Just fall in behind Redbone as I pass through Sudbury on Thursday morning! we'll be there in no time!

thur eh? whats your route man, thousand island way south?

:ten_out_of_ten:

what they gave you the keys back to your apartment.......

thur eh? whats your route man, thousand island way south?
Mike and I will be making our way down Hwy 17 from Sudbury, ON. past Ottowa then into Prescott, ON where were planning on meeting Jim and possibly Trevor. We'll probably find a hotel in Prescott or Ogdensburg, NY. for Thursday night, then ride the rest of the way on Friday so we can enjoy the Friday afternoon/ evening @ Brownie Run Central. That reminds me I need to make the reservations at the hotel soon.
I was thinking to cross at Prescott, ON/ Ogdensburg, NY location then follow this route to Chatham, but I have never been on these roads so if you, Jim, or Mike has any input let me know.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....190186&sspn=3.000759,7.13562&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=7

This route has more superslab but may be faster:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...94379,-75.580444&spn=1.494251,3.56781&t=h&z=9

Last edited:
The routes Rovic posted, while being a little longer, are...by far...the nicest! Crossing over the middle of the Adirondack Mtns. is awesome but maybe you would want to make a final decision closer to the run....that way we can monitor the weather....if we get an early warm spring it would be great, if it's kinda cold and rainy there's a good chance of snow up in those elevations.

Just a thought. :confused2:

I like those routes too Rov, but like Danny said the weather would play a large part if either of those routes would be doable. Lets hope for a warm spring then clear and sunny when we come through the area!

I like those routes too Rov, but like Danny said the weather would play a large part if either of those routes would be doable. Lets hope for a warm spring then clear and sunny when we come through the area!

Admittedly, it's a mite early for predictions.....but the BRC meteorologists say indications point to this exact weather scenario!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

Any help from the Brimley folks will be GREATLY appreciated....I, myself, will not be putting the "weather thongs" on this year so there' will be no Irish influence in the ritual!! LOL

Back