Bullying is a serious issue even for a 60 year old

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good quote Pete. I don't have a dog in the fight, but Adult bullying is very much alive and well. I call where I work, the play ground. You can see all the same behavior as the play ground, just larger bodies. Certain people obviously bully. When there stood up to, they back down like a little girls.

And some people take aloe of abuse before the stand up and fight , but hose are the on s to worry about

True ,very true, that's why I'm not pissed at that asshole for all the unfounded shit he said about me. That and the great satisfaction I get from knowing I was right in my initial assessment of him and am not alone in said assessment.
What a cry baby, I didn't want to buy your highway bars so you got pissed, you claim I said something negative about you seats but you can not show any post anywhere of me saying anything about your seat.

You are either crazy or mistaken at best,

Post what I have done to you and the link tot he thread.

I bet you you can't do it, you just are upset that I don't buy your shit.

Best way to start getting yourself out of a hole is to quit digging deeper...

First off , your are correct , I am crazy but I know enough to stay medicated.( something you should seriously consider) Second I don't care that you don't buy my product,it's your comfort loss. If you ever rode your bike you'd know it, besides you'd be one of those ass hole customers ( the only one , cause everyone one else has been great to work with)

And although I've told you before , it was that very first email that you insinuated that I had wasted my time designing the Maxgasser even though you had NOT DONE YOUR HOMEWORK As you claim that you always do. It appears that your idea of doing your homework is to ask a question and then critisze the response.

I'm at a point in my Vmax life that I don't have to worry about watching what I say , I made two great products and treated everyone with the respect and professionalism they deserved.
I would venture to guess that many here would concur that I have earned their respect , and you sir have shown everyone on both forums the level of respect you deserve.

I personally would suggest anyone doing business with you seriously consider if it would be worth the aggravation in the long run.

So the truth is Eagle_pi was greeted on the other forum with open arms from everybody just a few months ago.

Everybody answered all of his questions and were very helpful, even when his posts on how to reattach the spring on his kickstand went past 4 pages. I personally went out and laid on the floor
of my garage and took 20 photos of the kickstand attachments and edited the best ones so he could see how to put it back on.

I also spent a lot of time posting links to pages for the parts he needed after he dropped his bike. I posted a link to the owners manual for him after he couldn't figure out how to put gas in the bike.

When he bought bar end mirrors and could not figure out how to remove the mirror mount clamp with the no longer needed threaded hole (2 screws) and simply flip it over, I again went out to the garage and took photos showing mine with arrows added in MS Paint so that it was clear what had to be done.

Everyone bent over backwards for the guy while having to listen ad nauseam about how he got screwed buy the seller because he never asked him if he had the title in hand. Or had to first read through the list of mods his bike had in the first text of every post...over and over as if he was posting for the first time. Or deal with him changing the font size and color in seemingly every single post. Or his paranoia that someone was picking on him.

After all of that he was still welcome there but he could not resist going on the attack and making accusations that everyone was after him. He often mixed up who was who....attributing things other people said to me for instances.

He finally literally told the entire forum to go F themselves!

Then he apologized, and said he would stop if he was not banned.

Within a day or two he again told the entire forum to go F themselves and was finally banned.

Now he's here....and here we go again.

I'm sorry for anything I said here that might have set him off......but HE is the problem.

I've been on the StarVmax forum for 8 years and I've never seen someone get booted as quickly or act the way he did.

There is a lot of back and forth kidding that goes on there......nobody takes that stuff seriously. He is unable to process what was kidding and what isn't, on top of having a HUGE (as Trump would say) :) chip on his shoulder.

This is my last post about this guy.....

EXACTLY THE SAME THING HE DID TO ME PERSONALLY, I have the emails and PMs. I may be crazy but I'm not stupid.

So the truth is Eagle_pi was greeted on the other forum with open arms from everybody just a few months ago.

Everybody answered all of his questions and were very helpful, even when his posts on how to reattach the spring on his kickstand went past 4 pages. I personally went out and laid on the floor
of my garage and took 20 photos of the kickstand attachments and edited the best ones so he could see how to put it back on.

I also spent a lot of time posting links to pages for the parts he needed after he dropped his bike. I posted a link to the owners manual for him after he couldn't figure out how to put gas in the bike.

When he bought bar end mirrors and could not figure out how to remove the mirror mount clamp with the no longer needed threaded hole (2 screws) and simply flip it over, I again went out to the garage and took photos showing mine with arrows added in MS Paint so that it was clear what had to be done.

Everyone bent over backwards for the guy while having to listen ad nauseam about how he got screwed buy the seller because he never asked him if he had the title in hand. Or had to first read through the list of mods his bike had in the first text of every post...over and over as if he was posting for the first time. Or deal with him changing the font size and color in seemingly every single post. Or his paranoia that someone was picking on him.

After all of that he was still welcome there but he could not resist going on the attack and making accusations that everyone was after him. He often mixed up who was who....attributing things other people said to me for instances.

Within a day or two he again told the entire forum to go F themselves and was finally banned.

I'm sorry for anything I said here that might have set him off......but HE is the problem.

I've been on the StarVmax forum for 8 years and I've never seen someone get booted as quickly or act the way he did.

There is a lot of back and forth kidding that goes on there......nobody takes that stuff seriously. He is unable to process what was kidding and what isn't, on top of having a HUGE (as Trump would say) :) chip on his shoulder.

Go away little man

Best way to start getting yourself out of a hole is to quit digging deeper...

OK so how would you like it if I started posting stupid shit about you and then everyone started to post more stupid shit about you and most of it false. would you just sit here and do nothing.

This little asshole itgoes from NYC is a little piece of shit who got me banned from starvmax People started posting shit about me again a few days ago over there and I can't post there so I point out what they do and now they all come here and start everything up all over again about the same shit.

They can have fun I am not going to blow up here like I did over at the other forum, so I'll take your advise and say nothing more after this post and let the little man have his fun with all his buddies and fill this forum with the same shit they did over there .

SO ALL OF YOU HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are doing a fine job of showing everyone why you are no longer welcome on that site.

I wasn't going to reply anymore so I could let this thread die down, I admit I started it to show what was being done by some pretty bad guys, but it back fired on me and allowed the main bad guy to bring the mess from Starmax forum to this forum and for all the good members that had to put up with the thread I am truly sorry. This will be my last reply to this thread.

I was out in my garage working on my bike and thinking how this one person was able to push my buttons so bad that when I replied it made me the bad guy. He often mentions that he wasn't the guy who let his Vmax fall on him, no that was me.

So let me end this with a lot of information that is really not anyone's business but I will share it just to put things in perspective.

I bought my Vmax in April for $14,500 I had to rent a U-Haul pickup and trailer to drive to Montana to get the Vmax I spent another $2000 easy on the trip and rentals.

I got the Vmax home and because I have a small garage I bought a motorcycle dolly that was suppose to allow you to drive up on it and then move the bike around very easy. I got a defective one and when I drove up one of the wheels slide to the right and the bike started to tilt to the left. I hopped of the bike and tried my hardest to hold it up as it tilted closer and closer to the ground. My knee gave out and the bike lamed half on me with my knee bend back in a direction it should be, The muffler burned a 3 degree burn in my other leg on the ankle.

I had to have surgery on my knee, about $7000 out of pocket, So to answer the person who continues to push my button about telling everyone how my first wonderful ride on my new Gen 2 was I don't know I haven't been able to ride it at all because of my knee, it had to heal. I could go on and on but this is enough for anyone to understand why I might be a bit high strung and not able to understand the play time joking around that went on in the other forum.

This forum has been a good place for me for years, I won't allow myself after this last reply to get my buttons push again, ever! well ever is a long time I will try hard for ever.

OK itgoes ( sorry I don't know your name ) I am sorry for whatever I did to make you want to attack me. whatever it was I take full responsibility. Can we please put this behind us ? I'm not asking to to like me I am only asking you to call a truce with me so we don't have to fight and bring it into forums where people enjoy going. Hopefully if we can stop fighting the others will stop as well. Maybe when other start to have fun at my expense over at starvnax you might be a nice guy and try to put an end to it. I'm trying to do everything I can to stop this war between you & your friends and me.

So you see with all the money I spent getting the Vmax and the money for my injured knee I wasn't in the mood for joking around specially at my expense.

The End I Hope

Can we just start a go fund me account and buy this "guy's" Max and replace it with a scooter or something he can figure out. Its just like the transgender issue, why do 99.99% of the group have to suffer for the ignorance of one??
I also just joined this forum and hate even posting this crap, but anybody with any intelligence can see he is an instigator. He truly needs to go elsewhere!!
Regards, Mark>

Enough of these stupid threads! I know you're mad at the other forum, so deal with it...but NOT ON MY FORUM. This is your first and only warning. If I see any more shit posts like this, you will be banned here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back