California Gun legislation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.....but somehow I'm not surprised that they are trying this? Ive got a spare room open to fellow V-maxers in case yall wanna move.

But wait,
Several here have told us that its paranoia to think that the government would confiscate firearms! They wouldn't do that, and if they did its for our own good!

I crossed over last wedesday to CA. Everytime I go I feel lucky I didn't get shot with all the loose wacko gun nuts running around. Felt great to get back to Mexico so I could relax. Hopefully in a few years after real conservative gun laws it'll be safer in CA.
David

I crossed over last wedesday to CA. Everytime I go I feel lucky I didn't get shot with all the loose wacko gun nuts running around. Felt great to get back to Mexico so I could relax. Hopefully in a few years after real conservative gun laws it'll be safer in CA.
David

Anybody who thinks more restrictive gun laws will do anything to reduce violence is delusional. CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS, GUN LAWS OR OTHERWISE, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE CALLED CRIMINALS. Gun laws only affect law-abiding citizens. Why is that so hard for libtards to understand?

David

Can I ask you a question...do you really believe that??....I had shown that in 2010 in Mexico (Mexico hasnt posted the numbers for 2011 yet) that 10 people per 100000 were killed with a gun, vs 3.59 per 100000 in the States.

Having a debate with opposing views is one thing, I think you are saying all of this just to get a rise out of people.

Attachments

• United States violence (1).JPG
    United States violence (1).JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Mexico numbers.JPG
    Mexico numbers.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 5
Rosarito Dave,

The biggest killer of children is abortion, I have asked if you are in support of that, no reply, silence.

Dave, are you also a hypocrite, wringing your hands over guns because they may harm people but ok with butchery in the womb?:ummm: I think the answer is sadly, yes. (I hope I am wrong and you correct me).

O

anybody who thinks more restrictive gun laws will do anything to reduce violence is delusional. Criminals do not obey laws, gun laws or otherwise, that's why they are called criminals. Gun laws only affect law-abiding citizens. Why is that so hard for libtards to understand?
+100

Dig in CA....your lawmakers are in a one-up-manship pissing contest with Herr Blo-Mo!

California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Danny,

If these liberals are not careful they will be guilty of igniting a real civil war. I hope it does not happen, but I think the time is now for those intent on remaining a free people and to "Protect And Defend The Constitution Of The United States", band together in "Political Action Groups", to take a firm stand against demolishing of the Constitution and B.O.R. by treasonous politicians.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants", Thomas Jefferson.

Band together.

O

David

The laws are already there Dave, If only those pesky criminals would listen:confused2:. If you were carrying, you would have been a lot safer. You would have had a way to protect yourself from all those gun nuts. Or do you prefer the cower and hope method. That seems to be the popular choice with our liberal regimes today. Wait, I forgot about Joe Biden. His suggestion was to own a shotgun, and shoot it in the air, when trouble was afoot.

David

Dave....you do know that the DEA has a history of spraying those Mexican crops with poison in an effort to reduce the cross border drug trade....right? Unless you're growing yer own I'd recommend a little less pipe abuse, you may be into a bad load! :smoke000::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :smoke000:

Dave....you do know that the DEA has a history of spraying those Mexican crops with poison in an effort to reduce the cross border drug trade....right? Unless you're growing yer own I'd recommend a little less pipe abuse, you may be into a bad load! :smoke000::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :smoke000:

Danny, we all know messing around with drugs can get a person killed. More ways than one. So I don't mess at all. Which brings a question asked of me from another poster. If I really believe what I said about being more relax in Mexico than in S.CA. The above is the difference. In Mexico the violence is focused. Stay away from illegal drug/trade and you stay away from violence. In CA. and the U.S. the violence is random. Anywhere, at any time and being armed doesn't seem to help at all. The other crazy concept that gun laws hasn't helped I have to remind about the law that came about from ST.Valentine Day's massacre. Kind of stopped fully automatic rifles. Breaking news right now.
http://news.yahoo.com/mit-lockdown-reports-armed-gunman-145834790.html
This violence is too much. The person is using a long rifle, not a hammer or a knife or a paper clip. Once again I point to Chris Dornor from L.A. Being armed and trained didn't help the cops that he shot and killed. But in the end he didn't win either. Unless of course putting his own gun to his own head is somehow winning against the Government.

This violence is too much. The person is using a long rifle, not a hammer or a knife or a paper clip. Once again I point to Chris Dornor from L.A. Being armed and trained didn't help the cops that he shot and killed. But in the end he didn't win either. Unless of course putting his own gun to his own head is somehow winning against the Government.

One option...stay in Mexico where its safe.

Rosarito Dave,

The biggest killer of children is abortion, I have asked if you are in support of that, no reply, silence.

Dave, are you also a hypocrite, wringing your hands over guns because they may harm people but ok with butchery in the womb?:ummm: I think the answer is sadly, yes. (I hope I am wrong and you correct me).

O

Ouch, abortion is a separate issue from gun violence. You seem to want to keep confusing the two. The issue of guns and violence in society is complicated enough. Start another link about abortion if you want to rant about that. But you can start off with the knowledge that no one including me is in favor of abortion. Not even the women that elect to have it. That is an erroneous question. The same as when we were little kids and would ask our friends coyly if their mother knows their underware was dirty. Then get to laugh whatever the answer was. So start another thread about the abortion question. Maybe even expand to a political thread.

Danny, we all know messing around with drugs can get a person killed. More ways than one. So I don't mess at all. Which brings a question asked of me from another poster. If I really believe what I said about being more relax in Mexico than in S.CA. The above is the difference. In Mexico the violence is focused. Stay away from illegal drug/trade and you stay away from violence. In CA. and the U.S. the violence is random. Anywhere, at any time and being armed doesn't seem to help at all. The other crazy concept that gun laws hasn't helped I have to remind about the law that came about from ST.Valentine Day's massacre. Kind of stopped fully automatic rifles.
Breaking news right now.
http://news.yahoo.com/mit-lockdown-reports-armed-gunman-145834790.html
This violence is too much. The person is using a long rifle, not a hammer or a knife or a paper clip.
Once again I point to Chris Dornor from L.A. Being armed and trained didn't help the cops that he shot and killed. But in the end he didn't win either. Unless of course putting his own gun to his own head is somehow winning against the Government.
Being called a hoax: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/mit-lockdown-after-reports-armed-gunman

One thing is missing in all of BO's/ Liberal Posse's ranting against firearms is the effect hollywood has on society. They advocate and blatantly depict uses of guns that is so far from reality that it borders on criminal. They are just as guilty for the theater attack as the creature doing the crime. If you can't figure out what is real or hollywood hype turn off the tv shows that feature exaggerated gun use. Good 'ol Sly is a confused as the rest of his liberal cronies are, his latest movie promotes senseless killing!
"you dont just kill a guy like that!"...(Sly) "I just did"!:bang head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzcvSoCqq1w

A whole lot of ex post facto going on with that legislation. Similar to the way tinted window laws change on cars I don't agree with the very principal of it. Not even going into how ridiculous some of the actual elements of the law are.

If I acquired something while it was legal, and then it's illegal. There should not be any confiscation or penalties without at the very least fair market value compensation. That's hundreds of my money that you're coming to take. You can't have it without buying it.

Its all about power and control....and has nothing to do with making the populace any more safer. At least other proposed laws would grandfather in previously bought items.

:rofl_200: Well what I think is real funny is King Obama has put more guns in the public hands in the last few months than probably last five years..:rofl_200: I know people that have never owned a gun running out and buying one or two becuase Mr O. has threaten to take them away from us and people are scared.

My Girlfriends parents own 3 small companys and land and a few homes Etc.. hard working people hes 64 and her mom is 63 been together since they was 16 they built all the had from hard work and from nothing. Super nice people down to earth and real laid back. After all these years he made a comment to me that he fells like things are going to get bad soon so he went and decided to get a gun and his wife decided to get one and they are taking gun classes and his son and 2 daughters are now getting guns also. Thats just five in one family now that are armed thanks to King Obama plus i have other friends doing the same thing.

So it makes me wonder with all the smoke and mirrors that Obama is doing like lets pass GUN laws, GAY marriage laws, Obama Care laws, Imagration laws, Taxes law after law after law etc.. How many things are being past and being put into effect that we do not know about and not seen in the news.

The Fact is that the goverment has screwed all of US they are out of touch with the people the talk about the middile class people and use words like $250,000 and middle class I know alot of people and can tell you that most of them make between $35,000 to $80,000 and I do know a few that make way more but they own there own companies and some own more than one. Im a mechanic of 20 years and I make $10 to $15,000 a year less now than I did 10 years ago and cars are hell of lot more harder to fix now doesnt make no sense. I can also say If all on this site was making $250,000 a year I Think we all would have GenII Vmax all fixed up plus a Gen1 and probally a few more Bikes..:rofl_200: Sooooo if u really think guns should be banned and we should not have the right to have them then what are we going to use to stop these people from ROBBING use blind because they make the laws on what they can take from use.. Check this out and then you tell me who is out of touch with the real working middile class people.:th_biggun:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...aires-a-status-shared-by-only-1-of-americans/ :double angry bird:

The laws are already there Dave, If only those pesky criminals would listen:confused2:. If you were carrying, you would have been a lot safer. You would have had a way to protect yourself from all those gun nuts. Or do you prefer the cower and hope method. That seems to be the popular choice with our liberal regimes today. Wait, I forgot about Joe Biden. His suggestion was to own a shotgun, and shoot it in the air, when trouble was afoot.

:rofl_200:Yeah joe said use shot gun but its against the law there..:bang head::rofl_200:
Asked whether the Obama administration?s proposed gun laws hinder self-defense, Vice President Joe Biden disclosed Wednesday the advice he has given his wife about the use of a shotgun at the Bidens? Wilmington, Delaware, home. But, noted Steven Nelson onUSNews.com, if Dr. Jill Biden follows her husband?s advice, she could find herself on the wrong side of Delaware law :rofl_200:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/joe-bidens-shotgun-advice-could-get-his-wife-jailed.html

Latest posts

Back