California Gun legislation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hockey sticks too, I s'pose?

My Gawd!! What about the children....isn't ANYONE thinking of the children?? :surprise::surprise::surprise:

Most hockey sticks are now composite so the trees are safe Dan-o (but as carbon fiber is black we now have assault hockey sticks so they will be banned). Now that whole baseball bat thing has me worried!! An what about wood pencils, if they still make them, or... God forbid...... the oh so dangerous and always lethal wood ruler!!!! Sweet Mary Mother of God we need to remove all these hazards and save the kids!!!!

Most hockey sticks are now composite so the trees are safe Dan-o (but as carbon fiber is black we now have assault hockey sticks so they will be banned). Now that whole baseball bat thing has me worried!! An what about wood pencils, if they still make them, or... God forbid...... the oh so dangerous and always lethal wood ruler!!!! Sweet Mary Mother of God we need to remove all these hazards and save the kids!!!!

Well I guess that we need to add assault pencils to this list...

Attachments

• assault-beer.jpg
    assault-beer.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 8
This may be wrong but isnt it that same thing that we were talking about but in a thread on Missouri's gun control bill? I think that whole gawd dang country is loosing its minds. When these asshats are finished the only people with weapons will be the gang member criminals and the police military. That leaves 95% of us completely at the whim and leisure of those with the guns to rape rob kill mame or imprison us....WTF is happening????

This may be wrong but isnt it that same thing that we were talking about but in a thread on Missouri's gun control bill? I think that whole gawd dang country is loosing its minds. When these asshats are finished the only people with weapons will be the gang member criminals and the police military. That leaves 95% of us completely at the whim and leisure of those with the guns to rape rob kill mame or imprison us....WTF is happening????
What's heppening?
We have geniuses like Dave hysterically enacting public policy that is devoid of any logic, thats what.

Doesn't seem to be working in MEXICO. Hard to believe those criminals wouldn't observe the law.....

Religion and politics, two subjects that will inevitably lead to arguments. While I am absolutely in opposition to Dave and the liberal left's stance on guns I do believe that there needs to be enforcement of the laws already on the books. Continuing to add useless and unenforced laws just adds to the confusion and makes criminals out of honest people. Either side pulling statistics out of the arses just makes it worse. Unfortunately sanity usually doesn't prevail when emotions get involved, and it is worse when political agendas take over as in this case.

The firearm issues currently happening in America go way deeper than most of you will ever see. Being associated with so many in the industry and now talking with many in congress, we're literally at the verge of a split that has only been rivaled by our own Civil War. The United States has the largest Army in the world, civilian gun owners. It's the only reason no one has ever dared to invade us with ground troops. If we were ever to lose that, GOD WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP US. OR, MAYBE GOD JUST WON'T HELP US. HE ONLY HELPS THOSE WHO PUT FORTH AN EFFORT.

The Other Dave in Florida

People have decided to give up the scariness and insecurity of regular life, all for the safety and security of the all powerful big brother. I have decided that people don't want freedom...because it is scary. True freedom means that you have the freedom to succeed, and the freedom to fail. Most of gen-X and gen-y...thinks that everyone should get a trophy....just for showing up to the game.

Latest posts

Back