Central florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Captain!

Me n' Aunt Phloozie, and another Vmax saddle pal from NPR area, will be attending...

Looking forward to seeing you and 'specially our strange-talking fren' recently back from his latest world tour....

Cya!

UP

Well I was planning on the rear rotor replacement and maybe my new SS clutch line, but now I have something more pressing to deal with..

..today I rode around, went to fill up and then it wouldn't start. Dead battery. Got a friendly guy to gimme a push and I was on my way home. Changed my oil and filter (overdue), then put the multimeter across the battery - 11.7V :damn angry:
So I started it up, and it went just past 12V, so there's a charging system gremlin. Hope to troubleshoot this on Monday. I think my R/R is ok (I hope), it's got the ground lead straight to the battery, and the crimp has been fixed.

I think the weak link is that burnt-out connector I replaced a few months ago, I can see the replacement is already shape shifting, looks like it can't take the heat.. :bang head:

Kyle, do you still have some of those connectors? The 4-way from the stator wires to the R/R? I may have to buy one off you if that's ok.

:bang head:

Kyle, do you still have some of those connectors? The 4-way from the stator wires to the R/R? I may have to buy one off you if that's ok.[/QUOTE]
I think I used my last one but will dig around and make sure if I still have any your welcome to it. If not I am gonna order a couple more. I think I used my last one but will check & see if not I need to order a couple more since I know some one else that needs one to.

Hey Naughty, I just scored a CDI last week and it ain't the problem. Seeing how it is Saturday, it ain't lookin good for me. I wonder if anyone shows up in their cage instead the bike? Well, appreciate the offer. Sounds like a good turn out so far.

Hey Naughty, I just scored a CDI last week and it ain't the problem. Seeing how it is Saturday, it ain't lookin good for me. I wonder if anyone shows up in their cage instead the bike? Well, appreciate the offer. Sounds like a good turn out so far.
Hety cages are fine I only shoot if ya drive a Ford.LOL just joking get in your cage & get you ass down here.

Back