Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright all I have had a lot of people asking lately when I am gonna have another tech day & I will be completely honest. I have been burned out lately & the last thing I wanna do when I have a free day is mess with bikes butt I do enjoy this group & meeting new people in the area & there seems to be quite a few new one's turning up lately. If yall would give me a day that is good for ya. I will do another one or will do a ride if preferred. I am leaving it in yalls hands & we will take it from here.

It's gotta be a Sunday for sure. Gotta give PATMAX a chance to come up. Kyle you can grab a chair, lay back and enjoy the day. Or, you could ride here and we could do it in my compound so we can irritate the "F" out of my neighbors...:rofl_200:

My house is 20 miles South of Kyle's and in St. Petersburg. Your Choice Kyle....

A ride would be nice too...:confused2:I'm open, any which way....

You're right, always need parts... Still, if you can relax, just answer questions and BS, others can do the physical labor...:biglaugh:
I don't know if you can just relax. Your always right in the middle of it...:rofl_200:

My Sundays are wide open forever right now. Saturdays:confused2::ummm: iffy.

Shit, we'll have to tie a rope to Brett's Gen II so we can keep up with him. We're not even running 2/3 of the Horsepower he is...:rofl_200: We'd need JATO PACKS...:confused2:

I'd be in if I'm available. Would be good to meet some of you.

weekends are best. i'd have to look at my calendars, just to make sure, but at the moment i think i can hook up for a ride or tech day. can't wait to shake hands!!!!

I would like to come over and meet some new maxers. Sundays fine. As far as a ride ok but give me time to get there. Live in deltona east coast. How,s the marks exhaust kyle? I will be sporting a new marks exhaust soon. Will have a ufo for sale soon.

I would like to come over and meet some new maxers. Sundays fine. As far as a ride ok but give me time to get there. Live in deltona east coast. How,s the marks exhaust kyle? I will be sporting a new marks exhaust soon. Will have a ufo for sale soon.
The exaust is great I have only rode the bike about 15 miles been steadily working on it. Hopefully soon I will get some riding time in on it meanwhile I been riding my 85. I am taking it you did not like the UFO for one reason or another.

yea don't wrong about UFO. He has great products. The quality of this exhaust is excellent. I am very picky about some things. I like the sound of marks better. I have a 4 into 2 with 12 inch cans 2 1/4 opening. Got silver ceramic with the cans black.

yea don't wrong about UFO. He has great products. The quality of this exhaust is excellent. I am very picky about some things. I like the sound of marks better. I have a 4 into 2 with 12 inch cans 2 1/4 opening. Got silver ceramic with the cans black.
I thought the quality of the UFO we put on Bills bike was good so no problems here & I thought it sounded awesome but diffrent sounds for diffrent ears & performance is probably close to the same.

yea thats right I have 4 into 1 on just about all my bikes. I want to go with 4 into 2 so the sound is very different to me with duals. I have heard marks 4 into 2 guy at work had one sounded real good

Well,,,,,,,,, are we getting any more input about a tech day, DATE. Gotta keep this thread active so nobody (maybe I better say no one) misses it. (Insider Joke)... :rofl_200:

Come on guys, Ride or a Tech Day....... Sign on...Or up...

That'll be Fine........ Just not the 4th of June if at all possible... Be great to see him....

man, i've been soooooo busy running around the state, i haven't had time to keep up with the forum :-(...even with tapatalk. anyways, don't think i'm gonna be able to make it out over there for the next couple of weeks :-(. we'll see, depending on the job, but as it is today, it's a no-go for me.

Back