Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do the 11th or 12th.... I'm bringing SkullDuggery. Picked up some Sentry Gas Plus in case we do a ride, to get past having to fill up with Ethanol,,,, I Hope...:rofl_200:

Are any Ladies going, Mary might ride with me if I can convince her she'll have a great time... Either way Tech Day or Ride....

We had the last Tech Day and it seemed that the thread went on forever. We can't even keep this one off the ground.....:sad2:
Guess we really are doing a ride... So, Who besides Kyle, Brett, possibly naughtyG and I are really in..:confused2:

Ok forgot I had a party to attend on the 11th so lets do a ride on Sunday the 12th say about 10 am if thats good for everyone. Probably just ride out to the upper deck in Aripeka for lunch & shoot back.

naughtyG going???:ummm: Sounds fine to me. :biglaugh:

Party Animal....:rofl_200:

Is that june 12 on the ride? Where are you meeting to ride from. Will need address to plug into GPS

spyder13, hope you and a few others can make it. We can arrange the time to let you get there, No Problemo...

Brett, You still Going?

I've been following the thread but didn't want to make too many comments and influence the date in any way. Unfortunately I'm on shift on the 12th so I'll miss this event but sooner or later I will make one to meet some of you.

I've been following the thread but didn't want to make too many comments and influence the date in any way. Unfortunately I'm on shift on the 12th so I'll miss this event but sooner or later I will make one to meet some of you.
We will do another tech day or ride soon. We dont mind people commenting on dates etc. I actually like it so we can try & get more people together. If no one comments then I usually just pick something & hope for the best.

Please voice opinions, if Kyle gets tired of doing Tech Days, which is unlikely, I'll have some here... Rides, we can always do more of...

I should be good for Sunday, I am sure I can get a couple other guys to come along as well maybe...
Dave, Kyle, you guys have met them, Darryl on the lowered 09 and Bob on the Carbon 09 with all the gizzmos on it.

The Guys from AllisonTech's Tech Day??? Cool...:biglaugh: I'll have one of the slowest bikes there though..:sad2:

ya, those guys.... possibly, have not heard back from them.
We can ride easy!

Those guys a good with just cruising, with an occasional twist of the throttle. No worries

Back