Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Pictures from Our Great Ride...:clapping::clapping::clapping:We had Gen I's and Gen II's plus 3 other good people riding with us too... spyder13 came from the other side of the state for this ride, It was great to meet you and see your bike.... It's Beautiful and Orange...:biglaugh: When I first saw it, I thought it was a Gen II done in French Orange (Optional Color, there this year).

Back roads from Kyle's up to Weeki Wachee.... Fantastic Lunch. Kristine took a picture with me at the table.. Thanx... Then more back roads again to Kyle's...

I almost bought a guard rail on the way back. I was late passing a pickup on a long straight... Some where over 125 when I got past. Oops. Front brakes worked but nothing out of the back at all. Started downshifting and came right to the edge of the pavement before I could square off the 90 degree turn. I was only 2 or 3 feet from disaster.

That slowed me down for about 10 minutes. Then right back at it again.. Made it to an indicated 140 on a long straight. I was fine after that. Rode like a sane person the rest of the way. Oh, we stopped at a park for group pictures and one last time at a bar along a River or a Canal...? Been there before, It's Cool... Don't know what it's called and couldn't find it myself if I had to...

Kyle did an exchange deal for me on scoops. He had some that were done in Black Chrome... They match some of the paint I did on SkullDuggery pretty good, Side Cover Lowers and Gauge Cover...:biglaugh:
See the last couple pictures...

Dave

PS: Thanx to all who rode today for putting up with me, I had a BLAST....

100_0371.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0373.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0376.jpg

100_0377.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0383.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0387.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0417.jpg

Good pictures Dave ! If I would have rode a little farther today I would have found the guys house I was looking for. He wants to have a cookout up there. Oh & I should probably tell all my neighbors Thanks for putting up with us again & me in general.

Dave, I bet there are skid marks by the guard rail and in your underware. It takes a good rider to overcome adverse conditions and you past the test.:clapping:

Actually, no skid marks either way, very hot front brakes for sure. I respect danger but don't fear it. This sort of incident makes me appreciate life more.. I'm gonna have good brakes the next time we do a ride like this, especially with more Gen II's going. And, make my passes a little sooner too..:rofl_200:

Yes Dave good ride. You should get some steel braided brake line for the front. You will be surprised how good it will brake then. Was nice meeting you and all the guys. Had a great time.

spyder13: Great to meet you too. For coming the farthest, I'm really happy that you enjoyed the ride... VMax People are Awesome...

Yes, I hear you about the brake lines. Time is more of a problem for me right now than the money. I need to clone myself 10 times or quit starting projects for about 2 years...:rofl_200:If there were 10 of me, we'd be fighting over the bikes...:confused2:Can't Win....

I didn't mention it before but I put Sentry Fuel Treatment for Ethanol in when we stopped for gas. I normally run Non Ethanol. The bike ran exactly the same before and after. I had the 94 out on the last ride and it ran like crap with no treatment in. Sentry is made / sold here in St. Petersburg...:clapping:

http://www.sentrytreatments.com/shtml/faqs.shtml

Cool, does this mean we get to do it again????:clapping::eusa_dance::biglaugh:
G, We thought you forgot us.... Wrong Month...:rofl_200:

man i'm so pissed with the job. can't believe b/c of it i missed out again on another great time! :-(

Well we will have to do another one ! Some people missed this one not every one can make every event since we all have to work for a living. I did meet Backroadrider today he stopped by out of the blue very nice guy & lives close. Its always good meeting new people.

Well I'll be around with my lady between July 6 and 13th. Would love to catch up with everyone, so if there's a date in there that suits you guys, count me in!

I'll be looking to borrow a ride too ;-)

Well I'll be around with my lady between July 6 and 13th. Would love to catch up with everyone, so if there's a date in there that suits you guys, count me in!

I'll be looking to borrow a ride too ;-)
We could just do a small cook out over here on the 9th or 10th if yall wanted to. Or do another ride if I still have a bike for G to ride.

Good to see your posts here again naughty.... We're really looking forward to seeing you....

Latest posts

Back