Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaptainKyle how long did it take you to get over here the day you picked up the exhaust

looking forward to meeting a few vmaxer's. Need the long ride anyway. Get nrid of some stress at work if you know whatnI mean.

Cool, these rides are a blast.. You'll get the needed relaxation, the guys were riding with are 1st rate. Too bad you have to go so far to get here..

Cool, these rides are a blast.. You'll get the needed relaxation, the guys were riding with are 1st rate. Too bad you have to go so far to get here..
Bah, that's a short ride! I rode 1000 miles just getting to and from my last group ride, ended up doing over 1100 miles in 3 days!:biglaugh:

Brian, Jumping Out of Good Airplanes, Off Roof Tops, Bar Fights and a few other activities have really aged me. 1000 miles may as well be a million to me. Doc says I'm 59 chronologically going on 99 physically... I view distances differently than you younger guys...:rofl_200:

Your special we should give you a Brownie badge.:rofl_200:
I didn't get a chance to taste the yummy brownies this year, but the trip to BRC is almost 1000 miles one way. Well worth the trip when there are delicious brownies and awesome people there to enjoy them with.:eusa_dance:
Ouch Dave, I feel for ya, I'm only 52 so my time is coming!
I hope the rain holds off for you guys, lord knows that we have our share of rain this spring in the northern half of the good 'ol USA!

Sorry I haven't piped in until now guys. My dad passed on Memorial Day and have been busy with family in town and Mom. I was up for the ride more so than the tech day but I have a commitment on Sunday so my feedback is useless. Grumpy, thanks for remembering I have off Sun/ Mon. Good memory! Now that I have no stomach, I can only eat about two crack poppers anyway. You all be safe, have fun and don't wait up for Captain Slopoke.
PATMAX

Sorry to hear about your dad. I know its rough. I will stretch the legs on the ole Max if Christine is riding her own if she is riding with me I have to be a little more careful. I am not sure if my 89 will be ready for the ride or not its being a PITA plus I am experimenting with the carbs on it. I am gonna put it on the Dyno tomorrow & go from there.

Brian: Enjoy youth while you have it.. I'm trying to figure out how to make a VMax Wheel Chair..

PATMAX: Sorry for the loss of your Dad... Wish you could be here for the ride but I understand..
I know you would be here if there were any possible way... You will be missed...

Kyle, Your 89's not SkullDuggery's Evil Sister by any chance??????

Brian: Enjoy youth while you have it.. I'm trying to figure out how to make a VMax Wheel Chair..

PATMAX: Sorry for the loss of your Dad... Wish you could be here for the ride but I understand..
I know you would be here if there were any possible way... You will be missed...

Kyle, Your 89's not SkullDuggery's Evil Sister by any chance??????
Yeah I am thinking they are related at this point. It has a complete new charging system & battery. I wired the RR directly to the battery with a fuse today & it finally got to 13.2 at idle and only 13.8 at 3-4 rpm gonna solder the stator wires tomorrow even though the plugs and connectors are brand new so they are not dirty. It also has the Hot start problem & has 2 grounds on the battery one to the frame & the other to the engine & still being a pita.

Wow, I wouldn't wish any of this on you or anyone else.. I soldered the wire / cable to the ground lug, near the Oil Fill Cap. I think that did the most for the hot start issues. It's better but not gone... My Odyssey holds 12.9 volts now.. That's after sitting for a day...

Latest posts

Back