Check out this Max....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
I was watching Barn yard with my daughters when I spotted this..

IMG_0061.jpg

looks like a Vmax to me....

Definately a Max! That's great! I love seeing V-Max's in TV shows and what not. I remember a V-Max being featured in a couple Japanese Anime's. I can't quite remember which ones though.

Max01red said:
I was watching Barn yard with my daughters when I spotted this..

IMG_0061.jpg

looks like a Vmax to me....
Heck that's Santa's soupt up Max. See all the dwarfs in the other room? On the left he's talking to the Mrs about how bad he's going to wipe you to teach you to challenge him. Gentlemen start your engines. Hohoho

it is indeed a Max. I don't remember where, but somewhere on line I read an interview with on of the animators or creators and they put the Vmax in there as they do/use to have one.

Zewerr said:
Definately a Max! That's great! I love seeing V-Max's in TV shows and what not. I remember a V-Max being featured in a couple Japanese Anime's. I can't quite remember which ones though.

here is one I found from a Japanese model site...

aos24942box.gif

I think I'm going to try and order a model from them as well they have a few cool ones just click on the link and enter Vmax into the search box..

http://www.hlj.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Max01red said:
here is one I found from a Japanese model site...

aos24942box.gif

I think I'm going to try and order a model from them as well they have a few cool ones just click on the link and enter Vmax into the search box..

http://www.hlj.com/
An even better reaon to like Anime lol. Gonna have to borrow Spriggan from a mate and get some screen shots for y'all.

Well I just ordered this one,

aos24942box.gif

of course I'll have to paint the "tank" and fenders red..

Waylander said:
An even better reaon to like Anime lol. Gonna have to borrow Spriggan from a mate and get some screen shots for y'all.

Was there one in Spriggan? I just watched that like a month ago, but I must have missed it. I remember there being one in Your Under Arrest, in one episode. I remember it being crashed a couple times in that episode too.

Zewerr said:
Was there one in Spriggan? I just watched that like a month ago, but I must have missed it. I remember there being one in Your Under Arrest, in one episode. I remember it being crashed a couple times in that episode too.

Looks like it on that site. They have the main character posed next to a Vmax and selling it as a package.

Back