Check this VMAX out!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley Davison drag pipes worth 1100bucks

Aren't those Cobra slip-ons?

Cobra is a huge HD supplier. Probably their biggest market. Maybe he got confused? :biglaugh:

For added HD horsepower he could have just slapped decals on it. Pipes, bars and grips were just a waste of time.

I agree with everyone else that this guy ruined his Vmax. Can't even imagine what the hell he was thinking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Hardly the most fucked up bike I've seen however I would have to pass due to the incompetent idiot work worked on it who knows how fucked up it really is.

Wow and not so wow, what bike is it, V Harley Max bike, did harley steal a vmax and tried to convert it over to 1 of there bikes.

Truthfully; I'd like to regurgitate that bike and give the current owner a right hard punch in the throat. What was he thinking ? A Holley ? Rocket launchers on the tank ? The poor thing looks like a fucking parody of a carnival ride but underneath lives a Max ? Damn, I'm tempted. Wouldn't it be nice to ressurect that to it's previous glory.

Chris.

ok Nasa declined him so he made this bike. i am sure it is a must see , but i am not sure iif t is a must see for serious V-max brothers. i would be ashamed telling h-d exhausts on a V-max , in my mind it is a 100% downgrade........

Latest posts

Back