Chrome Scoops from Morley's Muscle Installed (pics)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I stripped and polished my original scoops, but I was never really satisfied. There were some burn marks and discoloration that would not go away.

So I worked a little overtime and bought chrome scoops from Sean at Morley's Muscle. They are very beautiful and SO MUCH EASIER maintenance.

The old scoops:

NEW SCOOPS: :eusa_dance:

DSCF3247_zpsep5q0e2k.jpg

DSCF3250_zps56apqx4y.jpg

DSCF3252_zpsqffve9qx.jpg

DSCF3249_zps2phi3jod.jpg

i looked on his site,,,cant find them listed
how much do they cost?

You need to send him an email. He sells them if he has a set available.
He just gave me a total price for the scoops and shipping to an APO address, which is a little more hassle with customs paperwork. You'll need to get an estimate from him directly.

Sean @ [email protected]

Shoot me a direct email. We offer chrome services for about any metallic part. Scoops are $250 plus $20 if in the U.S. for postage. Black chrome available as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Byron 5.jpg
    Byron 5.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 132
Shoot me a direct email. We offer chrome services for about any metallic part. Scoops are $250 plus $20 if in the U.S. for postage. Black chrome available as well.

That's some show quality right there. I usually don't like colored wheels, but the red wheels pop on this bike.
Steve

Lotsofkids, are you selling the originals?

Sean- any pics of what the black chrome scoops look like? I have to admit my curiosity is piqued!

Picture earlier but i'll add some more here too. A word of caution. The black chrome (actually nickel) is not nearly as durable as the regular chrome (which is very durable).

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Black Chrome Scoops.jpg
    Black Chrome Scoops.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Coating - Reg Chrome - Blk Chrome.jpg
    Coating - Reg Chrome - Blk Chrome.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 85
I had Sean do mine Chrome with Satin Black powder coat lowers. Costs more but I'm very happy with the look.

Attachments

• scoop.jpg
    scoop.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 63
Email me at [email protected]

I don't have the black chrome ready to ship but have plenty of cores we can prep. I do have a full set of black chrome engine covers (clear conversion) and valve covers that I haven't posted up for sale yet (removed from my personal bike - the red one in the pic)

Picture earlier but i'll add some more here too. A word of caution. The black chrome (actually nickel) is not nearly as durable as the regular chrome (which is very durable).

Thank you! I did eventually find some pics of Redbone's bike, but your pics help even more. Black chrome is definitely going to be the ticket paired with carbon fiber on the tank cover/fenders.

Now if only this snowstorm would piss off so I can go pick up my new Max! :angry flame:

Back