colour of your scoops? (yes I'm Canadian, eh!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
What does everyone one prefer here?

1.) The Half black / aluminum.

2.) All black.

3.) All aluminum.

4.) Chrome *by request :p*

I'll start by saying I like the all aluminum.
________
starcraft II replay

Last edited:
The stems and nuts are powdercoated and the heads I painted hi-gloss Krylon Fusion.

very nice work. i'll have to inspect this weekend :biglaugh:

makes it look like the mirrors weren't inspired by a 1950's TV set!

very nice work. i'll have to inspect this weekend :biglaugh:

makes it look like the mirrors weren't inspired by a 1950's TV set!

Now...be nice!!:biglaugh:

Yes, they're long stem, but I got no choice!! Being 6' 5" with very wide shoulders (mostly armor in my Joe Rocket Ballistic :biglaugh:), if I use stock mirrors I don't see nothing but shoulder...no good, man!! Just can't live with that!.....literally!

Now...be nice!!:biglaugh:

Yes, they're long stem, but I got no choice!! Being 6' 5" with very wide shoulders (mostly armor in my Joe Rocket Ballistic :biglaugh:), if I use stock mirrors I don't see nothing but shoulder...no good, man!! Just can't live with that!.....literally!

I think he was complimenting you... :confused2:

I've kept my scoops stock as I think it's a nice offset to all the other black I have. To much black IMO makes a bikes lines disappear.

Attachments

• 100_2394.jpg
    100_2394.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 34
I think he was complimenting you... :confused2:

I've kept my scoops stock as I think it's a nice offset to all the other black I have. To much black IMO makes a bikes lines disappear.

haha i was! i think the stock, being all chrome or aluminum or whatever look like rabbit ears, you did a good job of taking something ugly and blending it in!!!:clapping:

Love the Chrome. I have a set which I do not have on though!? am running powder coat silver vein. Hard to describe. Sort of a textured finish that is black based with a silver crackle like finish. Super easy to clean and wears like iron. I will try my first picture upload as I realise this post is *hit without pictures. Am I taking someone else job by saying that! You know who you are! LOL PatMax.:punk:

I love my high gloss black filled in scoops. No more yamamoto, just clean, dark and mean lines.

Yum.

Attachments

• P1050027.jpg
    P1050027.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 42
First attempt to upload a pic. I could be dangerous if this works...

Last edited:
Success! So much for the auto focus in a dark garage though. Silver vein goes great with a carbon colored bike. I have it on my triple trees, swingarm, luggage rack and engine side covers, and stock wheels. :eusa_dance:

G, you need to drop them front forks an inch in the triples. Give it a try!

G, you need to drop them front forks an inch in the triples. Give it a try!

It's not gonna happen on mine. It has the air valves just below the triple tree..

Plus I'm very happy with my ground clearance, not that I go off-road too often, but at 6"2 my Max's height feels just right! :clapping:

haha i was! i think the stock, being all chrome or aluminum or whatever look like rabbit ears, you did a good job of taking something ugly and blending it in!!!:clapping:

Oh, I'm sorry!! Being long stem they stick up a ways further than stock and I've thought some may find it a touch weird. I wasn't wigging or nothing like that...............enough said!!:worthy:

I really prefer the black bar ends but just can't bring myself to take my eyes off the road to look down, makes me very uncomfortable.

I got it now, (takes awhile sometimes) Thought you meant the rabbit ear antenna thing having similarity with the long stem mirror thing......................!

First attempt to upload a pic. I could be dangerous if this works...

Very nice pc work Pat, great job of downloading too!

The guy that does my powdercoating is working on a multi colored large sparkle pc, it's pretty sharp, or will be once he gets it the way he wants.

danny

Back